What's new

Don't reveal your Exact Income to your Relatives/ friends if you like to save money

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you like to save money then you should never let your friends or relative know about your exact income/ salary because there will be many that only like to borrow money and many times they don't even pay back.

I agree with you. My family and some relatives keep on asking about my salary. They are annoying actually and to avoid hurting their feelings, I just told them part of what I received from my salary and business. They like to borrow money from me:confused:

This is why better to not let them be aware of your earning sources and I also believe that letting everyone know about your salary also works as bad luck lol

My family knew about my salary. I don't want them to get hurt if not told the truth. But they never asked me. They also have their own salary and business. They might like to compare, lol.

It's fine if your own family knows it but if it's our cousins then we need to lie as they may be planning to borrow money for us and may not return lol

If you like to save money then you should never let your friends or relative know about your exact income/ salary because there will be many that only like to borrow money and many times they don't even pay back.

It is a common problem and this is why I never unveil what amount of money I earn. It is no one's else business, any way. There are many relatives who always like to poke into other's matters all the time. I hate such people.

It's fine if your own family knows it but if it's our cousins then we need to lie as they may be planning to borrow money for us and may not return lol
I really have a brother who borrowed huge money from me almost 40,000 pesos or $900 but until now whenever paid me. But I understand his situation. I just wait for the time he will pay me.

I really have a brother who borrowed huge money from me almost 40,000 pesos or $900 but until now whenever paid me. But I understand his situation. I just wait for the time he will pay me.
If we know that they are facing bad days then its fine to wait but if we see them living a lavish life then we feel sad because we know they will make excuse and won't pay us back

@Salt, yes, there are family members like that, but we cannot fight them. What we utter will not be retrieved, so we better forget what they borrowed and move on. It is hard.

@Salt, yes, there are family members like that, but we cannot fight them. What we utter will not be retrieved, so we better forget what they borrowed and move on. It is hard.
I know because this has happened to us at times so it's a tough situation as we can't even ask them for money and if they don't return then we can't take any legal action against them

I know because this has happened to us at times so it's a tough situation as we can't even ask them for money and if they don't return then we can't take any legal action against them

Well, I never reveal my actual income. having said that, right now, i do not earn that much. I do plan to work harder. Regardless of that, i do not think that it would be wise to unveil how much you earn.

Its a good habit to not reveal because many times others start judging from us knowing our income and some may plan to borrow from us

Its a good habit to not reveal because many times others start judging from us knowing our income and some may plan to borrow from us

Well, many people earn less money and this is why they may not want to share this with all the people. Apart from that, many people earn too much and they may not want people to know this as well.

@Salt, you are so right, we cannot take legal action against our family member who borrowed money from us. Blood is thicker than water, so all we have to do is wait for time our family member to pay us. Until this time, my brother did not pay me. ;)

What we can do is to play smart and only allow them money if we feel they really need it and are serious about it

I do not want my siblings suffer hunger or loneliness because of not feeling and granting them of their request to borrow money from me. I might be that soft for as long as I can afford the amount I won't hesitate to give them. This is what I hate to myself easily convinced.

I do not want my siblings suffer hunger or loneliness because of not feeling and granting them of their request to borrow money from me. I might be that soft for as long as I can afford the amount I won't hesitate to give them. This is what I hate to myself easily convinced.

I believe that there should be nothing wrong with helping your family members. This is because they also support us whenever we need them.

@Residualearner, yes, you are so right, there is nothing wrong to lend money to our family members for they are the source of our strength and inspiration. Life would be meaningless if our family dislikes our attitude towards them It should be family first before other things.

It is a common problem in our part of the world. When your relatives suspect you have money, they will come seeking help and not all requests are genuine and not all burrowers are genuine.

I do like to lie to my cousins LOL as some of those have the habit to borrow money and then it becomes hard to get it back

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back