What's new

Don't hide cloud mining scam and share your bad experience...

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dear members I want to present you this topic where you report any suspect cloud mining scam experience and also giving ways and suggestions about how to avoid scammers technics.
The goal of this topic is to avoid other members to fall on the scammers traps.

Years ago I was victim or scammed by many cloud mining, so I know how we feel when the scammers stole our money.

So we should be responsible helping other Bizdustry members to avoid mistakes and errors at the moment when they receive an unknown offer to their email or Telegram account...etc
The scammers' goal is the people emotion, my suggestion is don't let your emotion taking your decision.

What about your suggestion? Please share and report cloud mining scam... Thanks!​

Yes,this is a good opportunity to air ones view. I've come to a conclusion that all mining platforms are scams especially the high interest rate platforms that promise 100% return monthly. Forget about their reviews on trust pilot, they have a way of manipulating it to favour them. Aynamining duped members just months after launch. Same with miningcompanyltd.

Dear members I want to present you this topic where you report any suspect cloud mining scam experience and also giving ways and suggestions about how to avoid scammers technics.

Years ago I was victim or scammed by many cloud mining, so I know how we feel when the scammers stole our money.

So we should be responsible helping other Bizdustry members to avoid mistakes and errors at the moment when they receive an unknown offer to their email or Telegram account...etc
The scammers' goal is the people emotion, my suggestion is don't let your emotion taking your decision.

What about your suggestion? Please share and report cloud mining scam... Thanks!​
can authentically report the all Adgram bots on telegram are scam, they let you waste you time and data, when you reach threshold, the will ask you to pay.

Another one is Beeclick, this one is chief scam, and they will stress you the most and not pay.

Good advice friend. For me l started crypto with cloud mining because l though they were easier and almost all of them close within short range of time but l was lucky because l did not invest anything with them even though l wasted my time. The recent one was avelon mining.

As it is, depending on what you mine, it can take several months before your cloud mininginvestment becomes profitable. However, at least with cloud mining, you don't have to worry about power consumption costs and other direct costs related to doing all of themining with your own rig

Cloud mining is a term describing companies that allow you to rent mining hardware they operate and maintain in exchange for a fixed fee and a share of the revenue you'll make. It basically means that you can mine remotely without the need for buying expensive mininghardware. ... That's cloud mining in a nutshell

i don't think they are all scammers, there are lot of things to take on consideration before renting a minig rig from them, for example, their machines and things, you should make your researches before giving them your money

Thanks for this, I can vividly remember emine.co, a site that claims to be into extensive cloud mining in 2019, I invested as well but lost my money, it was actually an hyip, a total scam.

I've not been scammed about cryptocurrency mining in the past, my precious time was only wasted because I left serious investment for the unserious ones. I tried Hashrag a d hashrapid but I never pay for subscription on either because I can't imagine losing my coins in the name of cloud mining and lost all at the end.

I never let my emotions to speak sometimes for me. That's why control our emotions, control our thoughts sometimes from misleading us. The body and soul always like where big rewards are listed and not how to work in a legit way to earn. I always control my emotions and mindset in order not to being me regrets.

Most of the cloud mining sites I have come across are scams and they never pay back their investors instead they just waste your time and resources, I recently saw another telegram bot that was paying a meagre amount of money for a lot of time wasted clicking ads. All these sites don't worth the time we give them.

From the start am not a big fan of crypto currency mining because i have being introduced to crypto currency mining but at the end am always at the loosing end, There are some nice investment i could which is legit, but i will drop that for crypto currency mining which inturn gives me nothing

I had a nasty experience with a scam website known as ethonline that claims to mine ethereum on the cloud, I registered with this site after seeing several testimonies on the website, immediately I registered, I my cloud mining started counting but I was advised on the site to uggrade my account.

Immediately I upgraded my account, I waited to get to my withdrawal threshold, I requested for withdrawal and I was immediately block from the site, I couldn't access the site on my phone, it was later I got to find out that the site is a scam site, so guys let's beware of our online movement.

I joined several websites that offers "cloud mining" but i never seen one that's legit.. got into Bestmining.ph.. Neo..something in the name. there's a lot of them which i already forgot the names of the website. Good thing i never really Invested any money into those websites because I don't really believe they will pay.

Cloud mining is a term describing companies that allow you to rent mining hardware they operate and maintain in exchange for a fixed fee and a share of the revenue you'll make. I had a nasty experience with a scam website known as ethonline that claims to mine ethereum on the cloud.

Okay , so i want to share my baddest experience.
I invested around 10$ in a cloud mining site and i forgot about it and after 8 months , i opened the site and saw i was having 1.42 bitcoins in my account , i was not sure what to express at that time but that felt the best moment of my life ......But then tragedy occurred..... i withdrawn my bitcoins and they said to pay 0.05 miners fee .... and i was just speechless 😶😔...it still hurts!💔

I dare say that all telegram bots that claim to cloud mine are a scam. I have not been scammed by a mining site because I don't exactly like the concept. But I have seen a few instances from people that I know and it's not a cook sight. It really difficult getting trustworthy people theses days, we are all so money conscious.

I do not have experience about cloud minnig scammers but I want to say there should be a way to prevent been scammed because this could cause a sudden death to some individual who do not expect their money to just disappeared like that.

It is so sad say 94% of cloud mining sites are scam. I did two year, cryptoplace, I was mining DOGE , I even referred people to their site only for me to get to the withdrawal threshold but the coins didn't reflect in my wallet. The feeling is so sad, after waiting for months to get to the withdrawal threshold.
Post automatically merged:

It is so sad say 94% of cloud mining sites are scam. I did two year, cryptoplace, I was mining DOGE , I even referred people to their site only for me to get to the withdrawal threshold but the coins didn't reflect in my wallet. The feeling is so sad, after waiting for months to get to the withdrawal threshold.

i don't think they are all scammers, there are lot of things to take on consideration before renting a minig rig from them, for example, their machines and things, you should make your researches before giving them your money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back