What's new

Don't hide cloud mining scam and share your bad experience...

I tried quite a few cloud mining site and I will share my experineve on one particular site. I registered over a few months ago and I completely forgot about it for a while then when I open my account, I withdraw my all earnings, but it automatically sets into just a 0.0001 ltc or something ,even though I entered more than that. I tried to withdraw again but it say I hav to upgrade my account which I didn't.

I have been scammed by cloud mining sites a couple of times. Some of these sites paid in the beginning but later vanished. Some of the cloud mining sites never paid. I think I lost $100 worth of bitcoins in these sites. That was a lot of money back in 2017

My brother I can tell you what I clearly understand about all this cloud mining sites cum telegram mining bot , they are actually looking for money jus like every other person too, they trick people into clicking on dubious Link's and swindle them immediately they enter their trap, it's too bad.

Dear members I want to present you this topic where you report any suspect cloud mining scam experience and also giving ways and suggestions about how to avoid scammers technics.
The goal of this topic is to avoid other members to fall on the scammers traps.

Years ago I was victim or scammed by many cloud mining, so I know how we feel when the scammers stole our money.

So we should be responsible helping other Bizdustry members to avoid mistakes and errors at the moment when they receive an unknown offer to their email or Telegram account...etc
The scammers' goal is the people emotion, my suggestion is don't let your emotion taking your decision.

What about your suggestion? Please share and report cloud mining scam... Thanks!​
well , since i am engaged in Cryptocurrencies after that i have been scammed by all the online money making HYIP sites. First i lost my 100$ and many more one after one as a newbie and now 8it feels really bad.

I have never invested in cloud mining and I never will. However, I have heard many horrible experiences of people. There was a cloud mining company that was providing "profits" to people for investing in their "plans". They claimed that they were paying cryptocurrencies in return of investment. Later on, that company became a scam and started paying in its own "crypto coin" that had absolutely no value in the market. I advise all the people to stay far away from cloud mining scams.

It is wise to share your experience with us.
I hope to share my experience if I have any.
But for now I don't have any experience with mining app as I do not make use of them

As far as am concerned all cloud mining website are really not good and they tend to just waste ones time and effort with the way one works on the platform and that is why I don't bother myself again

80% of the cloud mining sites are simply scam, that's why I don't pay attention to them, cos you can't map out the scamming ones from the legit.

HonestlyI don't belief that there is legit clouds mining unless somebody put me wrong, if someone has matched a snake, every ground will seems as snake before him. I was scammed severallythrough the cloud mining where you be asked to add some cousin to make the hash rate faster and while later now discovered that you can't withdraw again

Yeah I agree too that its better not to hide scams incidents but bring them to light so that others too can learn and not be victims too in the future and even solution could be generated too

I was a victim of a cloud mining company though I didn't lose anything but it was scam site. They offered free GH/S mining on registration and when I requested minimum withdrawal from free mining plan , they banned my account.

I have always stayed away from cloud mining sites because they always have horrible reviews online and even those that were judged legit weren't worth the investment.

Dear members I want to present you this topic where you report any suspect cloud mining scam experience and also giving ways and suggestions about how to avoid scammers technics.
The goal of this topic is to avoid other members to fall on the scammers traps.

Years ago I was victim or scammed by many cloud mining, so I know how we feel when the scammers stole our money.

So we should be responsible helping other Bizdustry members to avoid mistakes and errors at the moment when they receive an unknown offer to their email or Telegram account...etc
The scammers' goal is the people emotion, my suggestion is don't let your emotion taking your decision.

What about your suggestion? Please share and report cloud mining scam... Thanks!​
Thanks for this,it's high time we call out this scamming site, after investing your time and data to mine a stipulated cryptocurrency,you are left blown off when you discover you can't make a withdrawal.

I've never had any bad experience with them because I am always careful and I always respect myself not to go near them because some of them are looking for who to scam and I can never be a victim to such thing most especially now that I have a good understanding of cryptocurrency.

Thankfully, I have not been scammed with any cloud mining offers. A lot of cloud mining programs are just a HYIP, they don't have real mining operations, they just operate like a Ponzi scheme.

This is a very important topic that is worth discussing. But Personally I am not a fan of cloud mining as many of them are scam even with high upgrade. And immediately the upgrade, it is either you are not paid or they suddenly disappear. I am not trying to discourage anyone though.

My friend was charged $1,000 for enabling mining through the cloud, that too for only a day. If didn't even generate .0001 BTC. But he was forced to pay this exuberant amount. He felt scammed and gave up mining from that day. Mining would siphon off all the resources and would generate enormous bills to your account without providing considerable results in the mining part. Would advise you never to try cloud mining even in the near future.

i don't think they are all scammers, there are lot of things to take on consideration before renting a minig rig from them, for example, their machines and things, you should make your researches before giving them your money
Right, not all cloud mining sites are fake, there are still few legit cloud mining sites exist, if we invest in these site we definitely makes some profit, but some users without doing any verification invest in fakes sites that was not good.

This is good. It will help to save bizdustry members from scam. For me, personally, I don't have any experience with any cloud mining scam because those thing don't usually interest me. But I have seen people complaining of them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back