What's new

Don't fall for Bluetooth transactions - Can they be legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Recently i was looking for different wallet on google play in order to try and see what new features are being implemented into the new up and coming wallets, and I have seen that one wallet 'Bitcoin Wallet' on Google play is promoted as allowing you to transact offline through the use of Bluetooth.

to me this makes no sense because crypto transactions occur on the blockchain and therefore to be processed and confirmed they much be transferred online. In my opinion, this is a clear example of a scam. Has anyone seen this?

Recently i was looking for different wallet on google play in order to try and see what new features are being implemented into the new up and coming wallets, and I have seen that one wallet 'Bitcoin Wallet' on Google play is promoted as allowing you to transact offline through the use of Bluetooth.

to me this makes no sense because crypto transactions occur on the blockchain and therefore to be processed and confirmed they much be transferred online. In my opinion, this is a clear example of a scam. Has anyone seen this?
It is not necessary that all bitcoin transaction must take place online , cold or hard ware wallets run their transactions offline but my concern is possible clone of devices through Bluetooth connection.. I can't say of I will be using this wallet.

It is not necessary that all bitcoin transaction must take place online , cold or hard ware wallets run their transactions offline but my concern is possible clone of devices through Bluetooth connection.. I can't say of I will be using this wallet.
Cold wallet and hard wallet may exist as you have said ,but they must carry their transaction through the blockchain. The blockchain needs to confirm the authenticity of the transaction that they are performing. As regard for the Bluetooth stuff . Such thing can be possible .

Cold wallet and hard wallet may exist as you have said ,but they must carry their transaction through the blockchain. The blockchain needs to confirm the authenticity of the transaction that they are performing. As regard for the Bluetooth stuff . Such thing can be possible .
You never can tell, how advance blockchain has gone, recalled that through luno wallet you can send coins using phone numbers , email address or the Coin address. It is just a challenge for us to dig deeper on the possibilities and the risks attached to using it

once you have that fear of the authenticity of a wallet being real or not please stay wary of such wallets. its better to have your money safe in a conventional wallet than trying to be ahead in terms of whats new.

Haha this is strange as I've not heard of any bitcoin wallet requesting for Bluetooth transaction but if that is the case then such wallet may not be as accurate as normal wallet because scammers can simply switch on the Bluetooth and unfortunately they may be able to wipe out your coins,if I were you I will not download suchvwallet I rather focus on the normal one everyone I've been using, please don't do things you might regret later

It does sound almost impossible, but the truth is anything can happen the more technology advances, the stranger things get. However, until you have seen reviews of such offline Bluetooth wallet, please steer clear of such.

You never can tell, how advance blockchain has gone, recalled that through luno wallet you can send coins using phone numbers , email address or the Coin address. It is just a challenge for us to dig deeper on the possibilities and the risks attached to using it
These options I know very well of , I was only trying to point out that Cryptocurrency transactions have to go through the blockchain . There is no way to bypass the blockchain . I think offline wallet needs the blockchain confirmation when they want to sell or send out their coins

Every day new and improved technology keeps evolving all in the name of making life better and easier

Block chain transaction when it first started was very complicated and not everyone understood the way the system works.
This became a challenge to the business world of crypto currency later own new features begin to show face

The past features introduced so far has made the process easier according to me. They have been different wallets and they are obviously some with interest rate on it.

Bluetooth wallet just got introduced into block chain. I feel before we conclude it is a scam, let first try it out and know. Besides experience is the best teacher.

These options I know very well of , I was only trying to point out that Cryptocurrency transactions have to go through the blockchain . There is no way to bypass the blockchain . I think offline wallet needs the blockchain confirmation when they want to sell or send out their coins
I haven't use the offline wallet but obviously they will be configured to blockchain standard or protocols so same may be for the use of Bluetooth too. May be until one download the app before we know how it works.

To me, bluetooth connection for Cryptocurrency transaction is possible, there are always so many technological innovations so I have no reason that won't make me believe in the safety of a bluetooth cryptocurrencies transaction connection. This will make our life easier if we don't need to connect to internet before connecting for a transaction.

The advancement of technology has made nearly everything possible. But one needs to be careful of making use of what one sees online. It may be developed by hackers or even a cloned application.

The reviews on Google Play should tell you if it is a scam or not. You cannot dismiss something as scam without verifiable evidence to prove it. I think Bluetooth as means to send cryptocurrency is not something that is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back