Donald Trump's campaign vows to build a "crypto army"

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$3.6100USD
Biznotes
Donald Trump's campaign vows to build a "crypto army" and announces it is now accepting donations in crypto. In response, the current administration has switched its adversarial tone and now looks eager to embrace digital asset adoption in the United States

They are trying to swim with the current. Trump once said Bitcoin was ponzi scheme. Has be apologized for what he said. Did id say he was wrong to conclude Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme? Well, I have not anything like that. No matter who becomes tghe president, crypto will certainly get favorable lows.

They are trying to swim with the current. Trump once said Bitcoin was ponzi scheme. Has be apologized for what he said. Did id say he was wrong to conclude Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme? Well, I have not anything like that. No matter who becomes tghe president, crypto will certainly get favorable lows.
It's election propaganda, Donald Trump wants to rally all libertarians, crypto investors and primarily right-wing thinkers at the polls to win this elections, maybe he'll have to work on crypto once he wins as it would tarnish his reputation if all he's doing is just a smokescreen, but definitively, this has more of propaganda than truth, that's how politicians are.

Politicians and extreme religious people both are hypocritical. They always try to interpret things based on what the popular opinion is going on. However, I believe who ever comes to the power, he will certainly be Liberal towards crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back