VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Hello @AlexanderM

I hope you are doing good. I requested payment through Dogecoin. However, it is not appearing on the blockchain, even though the withdrawals have been processed. Can you please have a look at it?

blockchair.com/dogecoin/address/DMk3qocqmmJCZAQdHXi5bVqpb3myb3qxch

Thanks for posting a thread in the Member Feedback & Suggestion forum.

A staff member will respond within 48 hours. If you're not happy with the response or do not hear from a staff member within that time please contact @The Hulk via private message.

Thanks for being a member of Bizdustry.

Hello @AlexanderM

I hope you are doing good. I requested payment through Dogecoin. However, it is not appearing on the blockchain, even though the withdrawals have been processed. Can you please have a look at it?

blockchair.com/dogecoin/address/DMk3qocqmmJCZAQdHXi5bVqpb3myb3qxch
This was sent your Litecoin wallet with your other withdrawal. Please only use one address as we have to adhere to the new travel rule regulation regarding Crypto.

Sometimes it takes a bit for transactions to show up on the blockchain explorer. Give it a few hours or maybe a day and check again. If it's still not showing, you might want to reach out to the support team.

Sometimes it takes a bit for transactions to show up on the blockchain explorer. Give it a few hours or maybe a day and check again. If it's still not showing, you might want to reach out to the support team.
Not more than 10 minutes for dogecoin network or 40 minutes max

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back