Does Xapo wallet still safe to use

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you using xapo wallet and do you think it still trusted and safe to use the last time i used xapo was before 4 years to collect
faucets profits

Xapo is not a bad wallet but in my opinion there are better wallets to use. Xapo has quite a bad reputation online

I also used it to collect my faucet earnings from moon faucets, it was a cool wallet though much better for those countries that can access the debit card. I pretty sure the wallet is still in trend actively.

some people have this wallet but they're not satisfied with it much, use blockchain, Coinbase wallets and stay far from those!

some people have this wallet but they're not satisfied with it much, use blockchain, Coinbase wallets and stay far from those!
That's true , the wallet was more popular in the early days of faucets but when Crypto currencies became more noticed other wallets over shadow it

That's right. If you check online reviews you'll see that Xapo only earns about 2-3 stars which is bad
You are right, the rating is 3.8 and many users are having issues with verifying their accounts likewise to log in , there are more of complains than reviews.

I have used xapo wallet before and i have used it to receive faucet earning so i see nothing bad using the wallet

Why do you prefer "ghosts" of wallets and do not use a classic and secure one, like blockchain, coinbase?

I used to be a Xapo wallet user to store small amounts of daily transactions, but because I kept leaving high withdrawal fees, as far as I know Xapo wallet is safe from hackers' interference.

This is the first time that I'm hearing about Xapo wallet and I don't think I will ever use it because I have made up my mind to be using only the cryptocurrency wallet that I am comfortable with and so I would never use this to Xapo wallet because I don't know it and I'm not comfortable with it.

I have not used xapo wallet and I may never use it because I am just happy using Coinbase and Binance. I have tried using a lot of wallets like the blockchain wallet or even BitPay, but I have stopped using these wallets.

I have not used xapo wallet and I may never use it because I am just happy using Coinbase and Binance. I have tried using a lot of wallets like the blockchain wallet or even BitPay, but I have stopped using these wallets.

As far as I know Xapo wallet is not supported by many countries. I do not care about Xapo at all. I use Coinomi and Coinomi is definitely one of the best wallets I am using. It has a professional and well-built interface with many options and coins to include. I recommend all to use it.

Xapo is not bad and it's safe as long as your details are not released to a third party. I made use of it then but there are other better wallets available with better features. I make use of metamask, tokenpocket and trustwallet.

I do not use the wallet and don't think I would ever use it as it doesn't look like a legit one, there are so many better alternatives out there already.

Are you using xapo wallet and do you think it still trusted and safe to use the last time i used xapo was before 4 years to collect
faucets profits
I don’t think I could use any other wallet apart from my belove binance wallet that am using at this very moment, so I don’t know about xapo wallet and I don’t think I would be interested in knowing more about it though.

Xapo is also a very nice wallet and it has been in existence for a very long time in fact before coinbase and few other wallets , I haven't heard of any negative reviews about it and I am not sure if it support more coins.

I'm just hearing about this wallet for the very first time. However, I think there made and efficient wallet you can use in the crypto currency exchange Business. You can try out binance and kucoin

I don't even know what this exapo wallet mean or is all about. I don't do things that involves me submitting a wallet to collect some faucets rewards anyways

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back