What's new

Does success depend on if you have a degree from a university???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
People define success in different ways for some, it means having enough money to buy the things they want. For some, it simply means having a loving and supportive family.
Others define success as attaining a career that allows them to pursue their passions. If you’re in that category, it’s important to know what jobs don’t typically require degrees. Degrees can make having a successful career more achievable.
What do you see to this, does success depend on if you have a degree from a university???

There are a lot of other ways that you can gain skills without going to the university. So, going to the university and obtaining a certificate can never be seen as the only way to achieving success in life.

You don't need a degree to be a success, a lot of people skipped college and even school growing up to produce their ideas and inventions. It helps to have a degree sure, but if you show talent in something and can sell it somehow, you won't need college.

And honestly, college in the US is a waste of money. Will give you student loan debt if you need financial aide.

I don't think success derives from whether you have a university degree or not, in my country, more than 50% of young people study for a university degree and most of them I assure you that they do not see themselves as successful or have they achieved what they want, a university degree can help you achieve success, But it's not everything, and you can achieve success without having earned a college degree.

No, you don't need a university degree to become successful. Skills is what is needed to be successful if it's applied in the right way. There are have been many successful persons who never attended the university.

A university degree does not guarantee success, however, you will have a higher chance of becoming successful if you have a degree. Let's say you have knowledge of something, would you be easily hired? Well, the chances of being hired are slim. However, imagine, if you have a university degree, would it be difficult to get a job, probably not. When you get hired, you will have an opportuynity to show your knowledge and skill and you ar elikely to become successful

There are a lot of other ways that you can gain skills without going to the university. So, going to the university and obtaining a certificate can never be seen as the only way to achieving success in life.

Going to the university is very costly. Many people are in debt because of taking student loan for them to attend the university. I wouldn't call it a smart thing to do. In my eyes, it's not a must to go to the university.

I will definitely be see my father as a successful business man. He is able to have his Auto spare parts company without having to even go to high school. Education is not what guarantees success in life and that is the reason why people shouldn't be paranoid about acquiring university degree.

I will definitely be see my father as a successful business man. He is able to have his Auto spare parts company without having to even go to high school. Education is not what guarantees success in life and that is the reason why people shouldn't be paranoid about acquiring university degree.

I see going to school as a plus and not the basis that anyone should be looking at when they begin to talk about making it in life. What exactly is the angle that you are coming from that will make you believe that without education, someone can not make it in life? I don't believe such at all.

I see going to school as a plus and not the basis that anyone should be looking at when they begin to talk about making it in life. What exactly is the angle that you are coming from that will make you believe that without education, someone can not make it in life? I don't believe such at all.

The problem is that some people are always too dramatic when they are trying to narrate some certain things. This is exactly what those who are of the opinion that if you don't acquire education, you're not going to be successful in life which is a total BS as far as I'm concerned.

No, going to the university and obtaining a certificate will never be seen as the only way of being successful in life. There was no school in the olden days, was our forefathers not successful? This is the logic of things here.

Generally, success is not all about having a university degree, but it is for you, if that was you target/dream.

To me, I see success as an achievement to your goals, objectives or dreams. Success is tend to be a happy/positive outcome.

Success is a personal factor from my view, one fact not to be left behind is that your success will surely have a positive or negative impact to your environment, society probably nation at large. So you need to be mindful of things your successful at.

With how a lot of people are being employed to work in jobs that they never studied in the university is something that proves that education have been misused and mismanaged in my country today. When you can see someone who read mechanical engineering turn into becoming a bank cashier, this is a pure degradation of what the person read in the university.

No, it doesn't at all. Well, it can in some situations. Of course, what I mean is that the blue collar trades can also make someone fairly well off and my cousin is proof of that. He went to prison in the past for murder via a DUI and later he got into some blue-collar thing and now he can take vacations to the Caribbean, and you see he not only made it via blue-collar but also with a prison history.

50 years ago it was still like that, but now it is probably only 10 percent of cases because a lot of people have achieved success even without education because education does not mean that a person is smart and it does not give a 100 percent guarantee of success. My parents also have a high degree of education, but I would not say that they are successful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back