Does pay to click still legit

MR DAZECLICK

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to know if there is a good pay to clicks to sites out there. Would love to get the link to the best paid to clicks that are still paying there clients so well.

it depends on what you mean by "are still paying there clients so well." . as a free member, without investment you will not be paid too well anywhere.

you can try neobux, lavabux, argonclick, vuexybux, advads, delay.biz, etc ... which automatically pay in rubles in payeer.

it depends on what sites you are looking for and what payment method.

I want to know if there is a good pay to clicks to sites out there. Would love to get the link to the best paid to clicks that are still paying there clients so well.
In my opinion, there many paid to click sites out there but a lot are scam and they need upgrading before you can earn a decent amount of money. I suggest you should try paid to click sites like adbtc and coinpayu which pays very well and has low minimum threshold.

It depends on what your goals are and what your expectations are.

It also depends on your level of expertise in regards to setting up but also optimizing your ads, account and/or strategy.

It also depends on the platforms, advertisers, websites and so on that you plan to use for the ppc advertising.

Assuming you know how to make a great ad, you are selling something that people want, and have the landing page, flow and of course a fast loading website, then even in the long run the answer will always be yes that it works, at least for now.

I'm currently using adbtc.top and coinpayu and click on the ads from time to time, both sites are legit and pay in bitcoin, the pay is very low though so don't expect to make anything useful out of it.

According to me own point of view, I know that paid and click site still have legit site, but it depends on the type of site you are looking for, because they are different and their protocol are different, so you need to be specific with the type you want. And also there are many fake out there

Yes. Some of them are legit. But the simple to know the trusted one is simply checking of the platform review, what people are saying about it. If it's positive then you good to go with it. If it otherwise then you should know they re scam.

To date, I have not found any website that is paid to click. There are thousands of fake websites on the Internet that make money through you and do not pay you.Many scammers have set up many websites Yes, even if a website is legit, its earning is so low that it does not feel like working.

The pay click sites are sites where you join and are paid to view ads. These are completely free to join and have a track record of being a successful way to make an income. You have to be careful though because there are scam websites out there that will have you do the work but will not pay you anything.

Yes, there's still a lot of legit PTC websites but they're paying at low rate so many people are just ignoring them and go to the PTC websites that offers a lot but never pays because it's too good to be true. Try coinpayu the pay is decent us proven to be legit.

it depends on what you mean by "are still paying there clients so well." . as a free member, without investment you will not be paid too well anywhere.

you can try neobux, lavabux, argonclick, vuexybux, advads, delay.biz, etc ... which automatically pay in rubles in payeer.

it depends on what sites you are looking for and what payment method.
Does this websites really pays? Which pays the highest amount per click? What's their paying method, I know it would definitely be papal, unfortunately PayPal don't works in my country so it be impossible for someone like me to make money from a paid per click website, I would be glad if you could inform me of any pay per click website you knows of that pays with cryptocurrency, I know this might be possible some day in the future.

Yes there are many paid to click sites. In fact if I don't know or can't brag if many I cms brag of bizdustry.com because I have been paid there. There are others but the fact is that I don't know why I am not comfortable with them even though I know they pay.

I think there are still many legit and paying paid to click sites out there. The only concern is most of these ptc sites pays its users really low and some are requiring their users to make an investment to earn more. But if I were you, I wouldn't want to spend my time on sites that is only paying peanuts.

Yes there are present many website that pays but unfortunately they pay very little money. I am working on a few websites like a new newbux, noise cash and read cash where you can earn money by writing articles and commenting on others post.

There are still some legit sites that pays to click, but the problem is that most of them you will have to invest in them first by upgrading to their vip account, most people don't want to pay to earn on site, they just want some site that pays them directing without upgrading to their vip plan and most of these sites are not much or rather scam sites that just need traffic's. So there are still some pay to click sites you just have to search for them.

One of the oldest pay to click is clisense, there are other lots of pay to click site out there, the major contention about most of this pay to click site is that, it might take you a long time to reach there minimum withdrawal threshold. Most of the pay to click site does not have enough ads to click.
Post automatically merged:

One of the oldest pay to click is clisense, there are other lots of pay to click site out there, the major contention about most of this pay to click site is that, it might take you a long time to reach there minimum withdrawal threshold. Most of the pay to click site does not have enough ads to click.

PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets. Targeting.: You can use PPC to target visitors at all stages of the buying funnel. Start by focusing on the key words people type in when they are ready to buy. The lower in the funnel, the higher conversion rate you should expect.
  1. Neobux. Neobux is certainly a great option for those who want to make money clicking ads. ...
  2. GPTplanet. With GPTplanet you can make up to $0.01 per click on ads or by taking part in surveys and filling out online forms. ...
  3. Get-Paid. ...
  4. ScarletClicks. ...
  5. ySense. ...
  6. Offernation. ...
  7. Ayuwage. ...
  8. Swagbucks.

While there are still some Ptc sites that pay users to use their platform. I won't recommend using Ptc sites to anyone that asks for my opinion. It offers very low rewards for a reasonable amount of your time and then you get frustrated at a point. It's better you channel that time into learning a skill.

Coinpayu , Cointiply , Adbtc , Neobux , Scarlet clix , clixblue are some of the legit PTC sites where you get paid for click the ads and the minimum withdraw varies with different sites.

Well, many paid to click websites do not sustain for a very long period of time and after that they scam people and this a bitter truth. There are many people who get scammed by them. There are a few legit sites like Neobux but even they have been criticized by many people. You must not invest money into such sites ever.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back