What's new

Does mining affect the price of Bitcoin?

In order for the price to go up the amount that has been bought in Bitcoin has to be greater than that which is being mined and also that which is being sold by other investors.
Mining is one of the reasons that affect the price. Other reasons are demand and supply, if there is high demand, price will go up and for low demand price will go down

Mining is one of the reasons that affect the price. Other reasons are demand and supply, if there is high demand, price will go up and for low demand price will go down
This is true. And generally the demand for a coin, in many people is met with mining as well. Because i have noticed that there has been an increasing number of mining rigs that are being developed for cryptocurrencies now.

I think mining can only affect the price of the Bitcoin if the Bitcoin itself are not mined any further or are mined to pump more into the market. Either way, it affects the price

I think mining can only affect the price of the Bitcoin if the Bitcoin itself are not mined any further or are mined to pump more into the market. Either way, it affects the price
Mining does pump more bitcoin into the market and this will be true of any cryptocurrency with the potential for it to be mined because it is causing a mis alignment in the supply and the demand of the respective coins.

Mining does pump more bitcoin into the market and this will be true of any cryptocurrency with the potential for it to be mined because it is causing a mis alignment in the supply and the demand of the respective coins.
When the supply for a particular coin is very low this tends to increase cost for the limited amount in circulation, so the mining process does actually pumps in more of the said coin into the syetem

When the supply for a particular coin is very low this tends to increase cost for the limited amount in circulation, so the mining process does actually pumps in more of the said coin into the syetem
Yes, hence mining does have an adverse effect on the coin price. Unless the demand is able to rise to meet that supply in a short time frame, with coins like dogecoin, if mining is not managed it could be detrimental for the future value of the coin.

With the way I see it I think that bitcoin mining affects the price of bitcoin. Because if there are no mining of bitcoin there will not be sufficient bitcoin for people to buy which will not increase the scarcity of bitcoin and eventually results in rise in bitcoin price

Personally I don't really know if cryptocurrency mining affect the prices of the cryptocurrency in the market because I don't really know how many people are successful in mining those cryptocurrency for it to affect the market price.

I do not think that mining in itself affects the prices of Bitcoin, but rather that higher demand than the available supply of the Bitcoin is what affects the price of the Bitcoin. If this happens, that's when the mining fees for the Bitcoin is increased

Yeah mining of bitcoin would have an effect on the price because as mining increases so will supply, but more than half of the available Bitcoin has been mined so the value would further increase

The issue of bitcoin demand in the open market will definitely make the value of the coin avialable to go up,as there are some factors that can greatly affect the price of the coin,and halving s one of them.

When larger amount of BTC is mined from a given mining block through the help of mining groups, it is meant to increase the availability of BTC. When the supply isn't in-demand just as the mining power the price will be affected making it to dip. That's why the supply and demand goes together, one should not be above the other.

When the price of the Bitcoin crashes, mining fee I believe will crash with as usual and when the price rises so will the mining fee ride too for the Bitcoin as is reflected in the transaction fees we pay

I can't really explain the way mining works in actual fact. But I donlmow that there is a relationship between mining fees and the price if cryptocurrencies in the market. Mining fees increase when bitcoin price increases

You have raised very vital issues worth discussing or to be looked into. Personally, I don't know if the price or value of Bitcoin can be affected by mining. I think this question can best be answered if one knows how mining works. And all these knowledge about coins is very important as one needs to know what he or she is into very well, be it business or subject. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

In my opinion 70% of the price of Bitcoin is dependent on manipulation. Who is the main manipulator? Of course Tether. Today, 89% of Bitcoin is mined. When the amount of Bitcoin is further reduced of course the price will increase even more
More than seventy percent of bitcoin proc is always dependent in manipulation because of its volatility begin the price and that's why it always flunctuate, I mean the price.

Mining is what must happen before we can be able to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency. It is something that is always happening and does not directly affect the price of Bitcoin.

I think it is the demand and supply that actually affects the price of Bitcoin rather than the mining itself. If the demand for the Bitcoin is very high than the supply, of he Bitcoin price will naturally go up

Otherwise, bitcoin costs are actually affected due to the complying with elements:... The expense of creating a bitcoin through the mining procedure. The benefits provided to bitcoin miners for confirming deals to the blockchain. The variety of contending cryptocurrencies

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back