What's new

Does mining affect the price of Bitcoin?

Im not sure if its affect all i know that can affect the price of bitcoin by demand and supplies of bitcoin.For example many investors ,invest in bitcoin there is possibility to affect the pluctuation of price of bitcoins.

it does, anything that's not about withdrawing your bitcoins, does affect the price of bitcoin in a positive way for sure, the more interested are people, the better is that for bitcoin, which we actually hope

The price of Bitcoin is dependent on two factors and that is the supply and the demand of the coin. The question that has recently crossed my mind is if the price of Bitcoin is dependent on the number of mining activities that take place for this coin? If you think about it when they are more miners of Bitcoin then the supply of the coin that is in circulation at that point is likely to increase quite drastically. If this is the case and the supplies extremely high and if the demand has remained the same, then wouldn't the value of bitcoin also drop in order to accommodate this?

I'm not sure if I'm thinking about it in the right frame of mind or in the right context, but does not seem to be a direct relationship between mining and the supply of Bitcoin? And will this inevitably affect the value of the coin as well? What do you guys think? Can you please clarify whether this is possible.
Bitcoin mining creates an avenue for more coin to be available for people thereby help in curbing excess supply. as there are more supplies of bitcoin, it will get to a stage where supply will exceed demand and this automatically will decrease the price. that is how mining affects the price of bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

The price of Bitcoin is dependent on two factors and that is the supply and the demand of the coin. The question that has recently crossed my mind is if the price of Bitcoin is dependent on the number of mining activities that take place for this coin? If you think about it when they are more miners of Bitcoin then the supply of the coin that is in circulation at that point is likely to increase quite drastically. If this is the case and the supplies extremely high and if the demand has remained the same, then wouldn't the value of bitcoin also drop in order to accommodate this?

I'm not sure if I'm thinking about it in the right frame of mind or in the right context, but does not seem to be a direct relationship between mining and the supply of Bitcoin? And will this inevitably affect the value of the coin as well? What do you guys think? Can you please clarify whether this is possible.
Bitcoin mining creates an avenue for more coin to be available for people thereby help in curbing excess supply. as there are more supplies of bitcoin, it will get to a stage where supply will exceed demand and this automatically will decrease the price. that is how mining affects the price of bitcoin.

From this perspective I would have to say that mining may actually be a good thing for those that want to potentially invest into the Bitcoin market, because the lowered prices will provide them with a great opportunity to get in on an investment with Bitcoin. So perhaps mining is more beneficial for the cryptocurrency price in terms of promoting investments.

To my understanding when miners process blocks of transactions, a new Bitcoin is created. Once that cap is reached, miners will no longer be rewarded with new BTC for verifying transactions.To my understanding when miners process blocks of transactions, a new Bitcoin is created. Once that cap is reached, miners will no longer be rewarded with new BTC for verifying transactions.

bitcoin costs are affected by the accompanying elements: ... The expense of delivering a bitcoin through the mining cycle. The prizes gave to bitcoin excavators for confirming exchanges to the blockchain.

A Bitcoin splitting happens when square rewards, or the quantity of Bitcoins entering dissemination at whatever point a square is delivered (roughly at regular intervals), is decreased significantly. ... This stock impact builds Bitcoin's shortage, which has, generally, expanded the price.Contrarily, bitcoin costs are affected by the accompanying components: ... The expense of delivering a bitcoin through the mining cycle. The prizes gave to bitcoin excavators for checking exchanges to the blockchain.

Yea, it's true! Bitcoin mining can have a major impact on the market price of Bitcoin. new Bitcoin are introduced into the market through mining. Once that cap is reached, miners will no longer be rewarded with new BTC for verifying transactions. When that happens, the halving of block rewards every four years may not impact BTC's price.

Contrarily, bitcoin prices are influenced by the following factors: ... The cost of producing a bitcoin through the mining process. The rewards issued to bitcoin miners for verifying transactions to the blockchain

Mining gives some value to Bitcoin.
It is important to confirm the exchanges and protect the organization.
Mining is the reason we can do exchanges through Bitcoin. Yet, additionally mining won't build the quantity of exchanges.

Bitcoin is a product of it's minnig so I agree that the minnig of Bitcoin can affect it. I don't think this will be reduced anytime soon as we know that the technological advancement requires to get more and better world for the people.

Sure! I think mining of bitcoin affects the price of it, since it's dependable on the supply and demands of the coin. well, contrarily to the fact that bitcoin prices are also influenced by the following factors: ... The cost of producing a bitcoin through the mining process. The rewards issued to bitcoin miners for verifying transactions to the blockchain. The number of competing cryptocurrencies after bitcoin.

Yes mining of bitcoins actually affect the price of bitcoins because a bitcoins that is mine is released into the cryptocurrency market which can affect the law of demand and supply, when a particular cryptocurrency that is released into the market is too much the price of cryptocurrency will go down.

mining of bitcoins to me I do not think has an affect the price of cryptocurrency because the mining process is done on a computer and the bitcoins that is mine is still in a computer I think it is when they want to sell out the cryptocurrency that is when its will affect the price of cryptocurrency.

mining of bitcoins to me I do not think has an affect the price of cryptocurrency because the mining process is done on a computer and the bitcoins that is mine is still in a computer I think it is when they want to sell out the cryptocurrency that is when its will affect the price of cryptocurrency.

Mining does not in any way affect the price of bitcoin in anyway. But today bitcoin are very expensive to mine because you need to have a particular machine to do that and a stable power supply. But I still feel it is worth it.

Contrarily, bitcoin prices are influenced by the following factors: The supply of bitcoin and market demand for it. The cost of producing a bitcoin through the mining process. The rewards issued to bitcoin miners for verifying transactions to the blockchain.

I don't think mining supposed to affect the value of bitcoin in any way since bitcoin is an independent coin. Several upcoming coins that are trying to leverage on the power of mining pools are utilizing it to boost their social awareness and improve the number of nodes. If a particular coin decides to allow people to mine for free, it's because they have the capability to bear the consequences.

Image outcome for Bitcoin price affects mining
In comparison, bitcoin prices are affected by the following factors: the availability of bitcoin and the demand for it from the market. The cost of generating a bitcoin through the method of mining. Rewards offered to Bitcoin miners for verifying blockchain transactions

Miners are people who are being paid in bit coin to verify transactions that are being made on the network. While you rightly said that the price depends on the law of demand and supply, I you have been following the news of recent, people also keep track of how much bit coin the miners themselves sell and presently the number is at an all time high. So I think how much they sell or retain affects the price.

I don't think mining Will affect the price of bitcoin,contrarily, bitcoin prices are influenced by the following factors. The cost of producing a bitcoin through mining process. The rewards issued to bitcoin miners are verifying transactions to the block chain. There should be a limit when it comes to mining to maintain the floe of supply into the bitcoin world

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back