What's new

Does media and information have impact on teaching and learning process?

Yes, it has great effect on communicate and the growth of every business. Besides when i say effect, in essence I mean positive effect on communicate. Technology has increase the rate at which information and learning move faster among individuals who are on the internet. Hence, we can say technology has done more good than harm.

Media can be used in almost any discipline to enhance learning, both in class, and also for out of class assignments. Other empirical research shows that visual media make concepts more accessible to a person than text media and help with later recall. Multimedia is the good example for visual learning.

Media can be used in direct instruction, active learning teaching strategies and student projects. Existing media resources can be used within lectures to stimulate interest in and develop knowledge of the material being taught. This traditional approach is teacher-centric, and information is pushed to the learner.

One of the easiest ways of learning in this twenty first century is through social media information. It is an instantanous approach to learning. Unlike in the olden days where access to information is only on books, broadcast media and newspapers, now one could access information on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Google. This makes learning process to be faster and easier.

yes media and information have impact on learning and teaching process in that many schools and universities make use of social media like zoom, and whatsapp for online classes due to the lock down

Yes that media has impart on teaching and learning process, it broadings your mind and enable you to know more about the use of media and how they operate, you should always know that the more you use the media the more you learn.

Media and information takes part in learning process because it makes people to learn despite distance.Even in this Covid period and especially during the lockdown media has helped student to learn on the internet

Media can be used in almost any discipline to enhance learning, both in class, and also for out-of-class assignments. Short film and television clips, written articles, and blog postings can be viewed to reinforce concepts and spark discussion.
Plus in the world today anything that has an advantage must also have a disadvantage. But I will ho for the advantageous aspect because it has to do with learning something dat is positive and in this world now we are in a jet age which is a global world now so its evident Dat we induct all this technology into our schooling curriculum.

Yes media and information had a very strong impact in learning, especially social media platforms,it helps me in associated myself, media also helps in the medium of interactions,it helps in advertising goods.it makes people learn and grow everyday.

In this modern age where advance technology brought the media and information into a new level, everyone had given the opportunity to be a contributor and spread information by the means of what media is available. Everyone and anyone can become source of information and spread it by media and in that way, it will be useful in spreading information. If there is an event that is very vital to know especially for the public then people who are able to witness it can write, publish, or simply talk about it to others to spread awareness. It is an effective and efficient use of media and information. Try to picture out a tree with so many branches , from the main body of the tree(source), information will spread to its branches. Everyone will be able to know the information by the means of available media and the information can be also spread from those small branches. The source of information will be massive and the flow of of it will grow because of so many contributors and it is because of the application of media and information.
Internet has provided the best source for knowledge and information as well as a social media also providing a very effective medium for gaining knowledge and experience. it have positive effect on learning for young generations.

The world has become a global village, and with the advent of information and technology, there is so much to learn. You have access to important and very useful information anytime you need it, from the comfort of your home.

We all know that we are now in the digital age where social media and technology is the other of the day. One of the major changes the COVID-19 brought about is e-learning. Schools are now making efforts to effectively contact lecturer and subsequently take assessment online.

Yes both of thing has great impact not only study or learning but almost in every field. Media enables us to stay active and get up to dated. So it has great impact. If someone can't understand anything he moves to YouTube, or social media to learn or verify thst thing.

The advent of the internet has really made the dissemination of information easier than ever. People who are in India can I communicate with people who are in Nigeria with ease. The internet has made teaching and learning easier than ever, I am in Nigeria but someone who is in USA is my mentor, this is possible because of the internet.

Media and information have impact on teaching and learning, learning is a gradual process, even teachers learn new things on social media, e.g if i wanna write lesson note on a topic that I wanna teach in class and the text book I have is not good enough, all I have to is Google search it, likewise stidents can also use social media to learn.

In this modern age where advance technology brought the media and information into a new level, everyone had given the opportunity to be a contributor and spread information by the means of what media is available. Everyone and anyone can become source of information and spread it by media and in that way, it will be useful in spreading information. If there is an event that is very vital to know especially for the public then people who are able to witness it can write, publish, or simply talk about it to others to spread awareness. It is an effective and efficient use of media and information. Try to picture out a tree with so many branches , from the main body of the tree(source), information will spread to its branches. Everyone will be able to know the information by the means of available media and the information can be also spread from those small branches. The source of information will be massive and the flow of of it will grow because of so many contributors and it is because of the application of media and information.
Media can be used in almost any discipline to enhance learning both in class and also for out of class assignment. Research suggests that people learn abstract new and novel concepts more easily when they are present in both verbal and visual form.

We are in digital age and media and information are very important during these times, to learn now is very easy, flexible and fast. If someone can't understand anything he moves to YouTube, or search it on Google and other search engines.

We are in information age. Therefore information has major impact on education and learning process. Social media like YouTube has make learning of any subject pretty much easy to do. You can learn virtually any thing on YouTube. The same goes for Facebook since the introduction of Facebook group

The media and information has a great impact on teaching learning process. It can be used for both class and outside school lessons, people learn easily when they are presented in verbal or visual form. That is why we understand and remember what we see movies more easily than when we read those same things in a book.

Media is one of the major form of news and teaching in tjis modern age. A lot of things I don't know, I simply go over to youtube or Google to get the necessary info I need. It all depends on what you are looking for

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back