What's new

Does different languages on post can effect its monetization?

Aqsa Shahid

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard in many youtube videos that if we write the description of our posts in different languages, then it will give obligation to our page monetization on facebook. Is it right??? Or it's just a false news to attract others to their youtube channel videos?

I have heard in many youtube videos that if we write the description of our posts in different languages, then it will give obligation to our page monetization on facebook. Is it right??? Or it's just a false news to attract others to their youtube channel videos?
monetization language differentiates in the audiences that it gets projected to , if you write an article in Russian, logically you wouldn't expect it to be recommended to people who are speaking french, right? that is one thing, and then the social engine determines the quality of the contents of your post after translating it and checking.

but no, writing descriptions in different languages gives you no privilege whatsoever

It will not directly have an effect on your monetization. The only way, if at all it can affect your monetization is if you are monetizing using affiliate marketing, which specifically requires geo tagging.
For example, you are promoting a product which specifically targets France and French People but the language of your post is in Italian, in such cases, yes, it may affect the rate of monetization.

The language you use is the language of your target audience. If you use English you want to reach globally, however, if you use French, you are only looking for French speaking people. If making money from your page is your main concern, I think you need to define your audience first, not just language wise, but also consider age, location, interest, etc.

Actually no, using different languages can actually help you get more views and different speaking languages audiences, since the description box contains keywords that peopoe usually search for on youtube

Yes, it can increase your money. Remember our world is unique and special. It is filled with different individuals from different cultural background and tribes. On the other hand the social media platforms has help to connect these set of persons together.

To increase your earning from your Utube, writing your post in different language and transcription can best help. Because indirectly you are creating more rooms to other languages to access your post and channel. Hence, you can give it a try

Some advertisers and ad networks restrict certain language. However, if language is not the issue for using ads, i don't think language will make much difference. However, you should avoid using too many languages in a site, this will confuse search engines.

This wouldn’t affect your traffic neither will it affect the income generated from your site. Using different languages can help generate even more traffic for website as long you’ve a language translator.

I do not think it affects it. The thing to consider is the targeted audience. If the language used benefits the audience, then good. A content for people in France can't be written in native Yoruba language. Even if that content is rich, profitable and educative, the wrong language has rendered it useless.

I honestly don't think it will affect traffic, except that is the aim of the website or page, for specific people who speak a certain language. Asides from that it doesn't really matter. If anything people who don't know how to translate the contents of the page won't have access or visit.

I think have more than one language is an added advantage. I don't see the reason why it should be having a negative impact on the monetization of your Youtube videos. Some of your competitors would want to stay ahead of you by giving wrong information for you to follow.

I am confused with your statement about monetization because you mentioned Facebook. Right now I am in search if there is a monetization program of Facebook because maybe I can try to earn. Anyway, with the non-English language in the description, the only effect is the lower number of viewers since they cannot understand your language. For example my video with the title Pet for Loving and the description is in Filipino then many will not view that video.

monetization language differentiates in the audiences that it gets projected to , if you write an article in Russian, logically you wouldn't expect it to be recommended to people who are speaking french, right? that is one thing, and then the social engine determines the quality of the contents of your post after translating it and checking.

but no, writing descriptions in different languages gives you no privilege whatsoever
I agree with you on this. Writing description in different languages does not give one any privilege.
Language spoken plays vital because you cannot be writing in a particular language and expect a different language to be reading your post especially in language they don't understand either.

Any article you write only gains recommendation from where they can only understand the particular language as such it reduces your chances of getting enough as expected.
The quality of your post is also important because it will also determine how much far you can go.

Many languages on a blog can really bring a lot of traffic to one's blog and therefore can make the blog to be monitized faster. This is because adding main languages like Chinese, Russian language, India language or any other main language that many people speak can attract a lot of visitors since most of the people that understand those languages always have problems with English.

Racial slurs, derogatory content, and mean or hateful content directed at an individual or specific group of people are not safe for monetization. Context is key when it comes to certain types of videos, such as comedy, but this type of language in a video, title, or thumbnail will get your video demonetized.

The only reason why it may affect the monetization is that the audience or viewers may reduce. For instance, a video that is made in French, may not attract English or Russian speakers. Invariably, the number of audience to listen to the video will reduce and hereby affect the traffic which generate money.

You need to have 1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel. Your videos have generated 2,000 Watch Time hours over the last 6months.
You comply with all YouTube's policies and guidelines. You have an AdSense account set up.

Yes different languages in content can affect monitization because if for example you do a video with English language and you have much follower you will have less views an followers if you have done your video in local languages which will automatically affect the traffic on your website. So it's good to always do your video in international languages like English language.

What I think is, it gives you an edge ahead of other product or service u are monetizing because you were able to expand your network. Communication skill in different language can boost or cause traffic to ur website based on your language differential.

Nope, it won't affect it. What's gonna be affected was the potential viewers when you upload or make a content in a language that not everyone can understand. That means it will be exclusive for those who can understand your content but at what percentage is it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back