What's new

Does crypto worth the investment?

Yeah. Only the inexperienced one will suffer from any dip. The reason you invest in a crypto is to make profits but if the coin is falling, it only shows how much your money is in that coin and it can change too.

Yes it does, and it has been paying the bills of many. The fact that you calculate your profits before you trade is encouraging and the fact that one can't lose except he or she takes the dip and sell at lower price than he invested. Crypto is the new business/investment in town

It is definitely one of the selling points when it comes to cryptocurrency because there is a lot of identity theft that is happening recently and I think it is increased because of the economic position of many countries based on the pandemic that has recently happened.
Identity theft activities can't stop any time soon cos lots of individuals are fraudulent they simply derive joy to steal from others funds.

Identity theft activities can't stop any time soon cos lots of individuals are fraudulent they simply derive joy to steal from others funds.
This is true. People are always looking for a quick way that they can make money even if it at the expense of other people and their livelihood and that is very damaging to the community,

Cryptocurrency investment worth it if you are lucky to buy an emerging coin that has a brighter future. You just need to buy 1000 unit at least then flip it a few months time to make more profit.

Last edited:
Yeah, you are right about that. Cryptocurrency do worth anyone's investment including I as I have in the past benefited alot from it and it still seems very profitable even till date
Yes it's true that cryptocurrency has been a great blessing to me this past few days. I have a good trading experience with XRP. Just be patient the price of the cryptocurrency coin will go up.

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is worth to be invested in because it's proven over the years how capable it is when it comes to making money from it especially when it becomes bullish.
As we all know , the use of crypto currency coin has been becoming rampant lately because people at been using bitcoin and other crypto currency for investment and they are making money through it.

There are some coin in the marketplace which the super-rich of this world are going after. If you can have chance to acquire some of these coin at any price you are going to make a lot of money in short time. So cryptocurrency investment still worth it.

This is true. People are always looking for a quick way that they can make money even if it at the expense of other people and their livelihood and that is very damaging to the community,
That's a very bad move brother, I don't support such kind of evil move of trying to make money. Money doesn't come so fast we must merit it.

That's a very bad move brother, I don't support such kind of evil move of trying to make money. Money doesn't come so fast we must merit it.
I completely agree with you and I think that a lot of people are starting to move towards this as well because they are starting to see that the reward that you get after completing a job is much more satisfying than these illegal and evil methods.

Cryptocurrency is worth the investment because without it some people would not have landed their millions that they are currently having in their bank accounts and aslo enjoying as we speak right now. So yes it is worth the investment

Yes it does, and it has been paying the bills of many. The fact that you calculate your profits before you trade is encouraging and the fact that one can't lose except he or she takes the dip and sell at lower price than he invested. Crypto is the new business/investment in town
I agree with you. Cryptocurrency trading and investment is the new trend or talk of the town. Many people have already invested and traded cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin dogecoin Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and smooth love potion.

As we all know , the use of crypto currency coin has been becoming rampant lately because people at been using bitcoin and other crypto currency for investment and they are making money through it.

I have been making use of cryptocurrency for more than 4 years now and I have been making decent money from it and I'm never going to stop making use of it.

Yes it's true that cryptocurrency has been a great blessing to me this past few days. I have a good trading experience with XRP. Just be patient the price of the cryptocurrency coin will go up.
That's the key to make profits from cryptocurrency investments, one needs to be atleast patient with the coin as there is always the possibility of it rising in value in the futureand investing in coins that have minimal value could be of interest to the investor in the long run

Cryptocurrencies investment will always worth it and would continue to worth it as long as the cryptocurrency are around. Infact, this thing has come to stay already as so many people are into it heavily invested

Yes cryptocurrency is very much wirybthe investment. A lot of people are getting into the game if investing into cryptocurrency on a regular and steady basis today as we all know because of it's potential

I'm only new into cryptographic money I'm actually attempting to do my very own examination about crypto and to see how it work, from the little exploration about , it is a decentralized cash , it makes a many individuals moguls , I trust it is a great idea to put resources into digital currency.

Looking for a quick way of making money online will lead to either making the money or you loosing everything to the investment and that's why i prefer eaening a little and steady income rather than going for a high risk investment.

I'm just new into cryptocurrency I'm still trying to do my own personal research about crypto and to understand how it work,from the little research about , it is a decentralized currency , it does make a lot of people millionaires , I believe it is good to invest in cryptocurrency.
Make sure to take your time to understand the coins you would like to invest with although you can start with major alt coins one can never loose with such investments.

Looking for a quick way of making money online will lead to either making the money or you loosing everything to the investment and that's why i prefer eaening a little and steady income rather than going for a high risk investment.
I completely agree with you and i think that the make money fast schemes are generally also at the detriment of another person and therefore it is not considered an honest earning method in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back