What's new

Does captcha writing sites worth your time?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used two captcha writing sites, kolotibablo and 2captcha but I left them because their payments were very low and it needed too much time.

I have tried once but they are not worth it and I feel it's only for those that have sharp eyes and are patient enough to earn from these because they also penalize us for mistakes

I have tried once but they are not worth it and I feel it's only for those that have sharp eyes and are patient enough to earn from these because they also penalize us for mistakes
You are right, it is a time wasting for those who have special skills, instead they can use their skills in order to make money.

I never tried captcha sites because of what I heard about the pay rate. They said I had to solve 1000 captchas to make $1. That's insane.

You are right, it is a time wasting for those who have special skills, instead they can use their skills in order to make money.
I have planned to join these websites but then I decide against it thinking that they are not worth and it could be a loss to join these as we do make mistakes while solving captchas.

I used two captcha writing sites, kolotibablo and 2captcha but I left them because their payments were very low and it needed too much time.

They do not worth my time because the money they pay is very low compared to what I will like to earn

Captcha are mostly low paying but if we look at pay to click websites then they pay better

I tried 2captcha by a friend recommendation, I think I reached $0.10 after a while, I got tired and saw that it was not counterproductive, I think it's too tedious and boring, not worth my time.

I don't think these websites are worth as we need to work a lot and cannon even expect earnings of a dollar

I've heard a lot about captcha-generating websites. Several members informed us that it would take a long time to earn a few pennies. Is it truly worthwhile?

These captcha-solving websites are not worth our time as the earnings are so low and they even penalize us for mistakes

That online job needs ample time to solve captcha and they're not easy to solve. I didn't push through my plan to register. It might be time wasting.

I've heard a lot about captcha-generating websites. Several members informed us that it would take a long time to earn a few pennies. Is it truly worthwhile?
It will take a very long time to make $1 with captcha writing, for 1000 captcha that you solve, you will earn $1.

Really if we measure the time it takes to write 1000 captchas and compare it with the money earned, that is. 1$, it is definitely not worth it.

Really if we measure the time it takes to write 1000 captchas and compare it with the money earned, that is. 1$, it is definitely not worth it.
But, I was offered 560 pesos for solving the captcha. $ 1 is P 55 pesos Ph money. But I did not pass the test hehehe. I do not understand. I am also not interested. It is not easy to give our bain too much work for small pay.

These can never be worth our time as they consume more time and you may not be able to earn anything from these

These can never be worth our time as they consume more time and you may not be able to earn anything from these
I solved the captcha test for almost 25 minutes only to end failed the test. I find it hard to solve the captcha. It seems it is not my cup of coffee.

Its not anyone's cup of tea because the rewards are too low so you won't even be motivated to stick with it

But, I was offered 560 pesos for solving the captcha. $ 1 is P 55 pesos Ph money. But I did not pass the test hehehe. I do not understand. I am also not interested. It is not easy to give our bain too much work for small pay.
Yes, we should not waste our valuable time on a job like that, it is better to look for better paid alternatives, 1000 captchas is a lot of time and too repetitive task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back