What's new

Does Bytecoin have any future?

Bytecoin has a dubious future. Growth looks only possible if widespread adoption occurs. Today it is very unlikely that the coin will become widespread for several reasons. Slow development – for 7 years the team created several versions of their wallet, performed a few hard forks

To think this coin was created since 2012 and this 2021. Almost 9 years later it has not still gained relevance. Truthfully, I'm not sure if it will ever gain relevance. I'm even just hearing of it.

Yes,we've even forgotten that it exists. It's now like a lone plant suffocated by many new,fast growing and strong plants. The developers can get a strategy to relaunch and modernize it. The developers can get a strategy to relaunch and modernize it.

This coin is a long forgotten coin. Bitcoin and altcoins as over shadowed it. I think the only thing to bring this coin back to life is for the people in charge to re think on how to improve it

eventhough bytecoin has lost its value and people have a great deal forgotten about it,if it's re-strategize it can come back into existence

The coin has been long forgotten. There are many coins in the cryptocurrencies world and for a coin to stay relevant, it must be able to withstand the competition. The rate at which it grows is too small to dominate or even popular in the future.
Post automatically merged:

The coin has been long forgotten. There are many coins in the cryptocurrencies world and for a coin to stay relevant, it must be able to withstand the competition. The rate at which it grows is too small to dominate or even popular in the future.

This is the first time I'm hearing about the existence of this coin. Considering that it was launched 8 years ago, but its price is still low, I don't see how it will be worth it. If investors and traders will think this way, it may not increase its price because of the low demand.

Bytecoin is a crypto that has created in 2012;

View attachment 1447

Bytecoin price today is $0.000145 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $20,507.18 USD.

and that what lets this crypto unknown for many traders and members, do you believe that this coin will grow and reach 1$ one day?
There are thousands of coins which are competing with each other for survival in Crypto world, and this coin is very unfortunate due to Bitcoin and ethereum. I don't think its bright future will come because people are more attracted toward Bitcoin ethereum litecoin Bitcoin cash and many others.

To me personally I do not see the future in Bytecoin now because there are a lot of altcoins littering around the crypto world with no tangible future and there is a possibility that in the next five years it may not be valuable enough to be one dollars, I rather concentrate in coins if I want to store any of them in those that that are available and those that has the potential of becoming valuable also.

To me personally I do not see the future in Bytecoin now because there are a lot of altcoins littering around the crypto world with no tangible future and there is a possibility that in the next five years it may not be valuable enough to be one dollars, I rather concentrate in coins if I want to store any of them in those that that are available and those that has the potential of becoming valuable also.
You are right, even doge coin that is striving very hard to increase is far better than bytecoin , if the coin can be trade it is better to trade it now because I don't see any future in it, I don't think it is listed in most platform yet.

I have long forgotten that this coin exists, it's been years since I heard the name byte coin until now that you made mention of it. This coin has long lost it's relevance and to be honest I don't forsee any future for it. A coin that has been in existence for eight years and yet still $1 under doesn't have a bright future.

You are right, even doge coin that is striving very hard to increase is far better than bytecoin , if the coin can be trade it is better to trade it now because I don't see any future in it, I don't think it is listed in most platform yet.
you know what I think the best thing for us to do is that if you're not really sure of any coin future you should never think of buying it just concentrate in any coins that is available that can never go down example can be bitcoins, ripple an ethereum,this are the guns with good future and has the possibility of becoming much more valuable in five years time,there are a lot of altcoins in the crypto world that will take ages for it to be valuable

I do not know much about bytecoin but from the comments here, it seems that the coin has been around for long time without gaining much relevance. Interesting!!!!

I do not know much about bytecoin but from the comments here, it seems that the coin has been around for long time without gaining much relevance. Interesting!!!!
Personally, I have known the coin for two to three years at least when faucetpay was still very active and there has not been any significant changes in the price of the coin till this moment . I won't recommend it.

We can't say anything about it, because yesterday we have seen that it's value was increasing but today it is going down. Although daily fluctuations are the it's part but there is high risk in it, due to which people are not taking much interest as they should. And Future is lying in attraction of public.

there's a chance for it to grow to reach 1$ if some unusual action happens, like some investor with decent budget to invest appear and invest on, because it's really cheap, otherwise it will just keep dead as it's been the same since 2012

Its price fluctuates, some people's money would sink and some would make a profit.As an investor you can buy the coins and keep for very long time if you can have the patience and make it grow just like every other successful coin started.

Bytecoin has a dubious future. Growth looks only possible if widespread adoption occurs. Today it is very unlikely that the coin will become widespread for several reasons.

Bytecoin is a private coin that applies Ring Signature, the current price of Bytecoin is 1 Satoshi BTC or $ 0.0001648. Bytecoin is not a potential coin so it is not a good long-term investment, because it is less liquid, meaning that there are only a few exchanges that provide Bytecoin.

If since 2012, it has not been able to make any significant rise in its value then I don't think there's any hope for the coin at all. It's just a pump and dump coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back