Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Bytecoin is a crypto that has created in 2012;

1606122600287.png

Bytecoin price today is $0.000145 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $20,507.18 USD.

and that what lets this crypto unknown for many traders and members, do you believe that this coin will grow and reach 1$ one day?

View attachment 1447

Bytecoin price today is $0.000145 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $20,507.18 USD.

and that what lets this crypto unknown for many traders and members, do you believe that this coin will grow and reach 1$ one day?
This is one of the unfortunate coins that has lost its relevance in the midst of an influx of new coins and defi tokens. In the coin world,it's either you fight and trend or you stay idle and become dormant.

This is one of the unfortunate coins that has lost its relevance in the midst of an influx of new coins and defi tokens. In the coin world,it's either you fight and trend or you stay idle and become dormant.
Yeah, due to Bitcoin, Eth, and many coins, also it has created at a wrong time and this is the reason that let it in this case.

Yeah, due to Bitcoin, Eth, and many coins, also it has created at a wrong time and this is the reason that let it in this case.
Yes,we've even forgotten that it exists. It's now like a lone plant suffocated by many new,fast growing and strong plants. The developers can get a strategy to relaunch and modernize it.

It will take another century before it could reach $1 cos nobody in this forum can tell me they have actually heard or seen this coin on the block chain

View attachment 1447

it's current value is so minute and discussing it's future value is something not important right now. there are better alt coins to buy and invest in. Buy some other better alt coins right now not useless ones

Yes, you made a good post. But today the price of Bitcoin has fallen and as its price fluctuates, some people's money would sink and some would make a profit. Trading at 35000 today,It was trading at 40,000 yesterday. Let's see where this cryptocurrency goes

Bytecoin was created on 2012 and his actual price is around $0.0001720 and <0.00000001 BTC. So if Bytecoin is an old cryptocurrency since 2012 to day still we don't found it in websites exchange top list and its price value stuck without increase. I don't see any short future for it, maybe in a century.

To be hones this was actually the first time that you have heard about this coin and upon seeing the thread that you have made here, I looked at the coin and the value is lower than the screenshot that you have posted here to chow that the coin is constantly decreasing in its value actually, which is not a good thing. To be honest I don't see much of a future of the coin. However the market volume is increasing so this could be a good thing?

View attachment 1447

Bytecoin doesn't hold any good increase in prices. If I want to invest in future coin, I will rather consider pi coin and Bee coin. I think, I'm going to do more research on the coin.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 1447

Bytecoin doesn't hold any good increase in prices. If I want to invest in future coin, I will rather consider pi coin and Bee coin. I think, I'm going to do more research on the coin.

As for me I can't say much cause I haven't really heard of byte coin but if I would invest in any coin it would be bitcoin cause of their stability and from what I see I don't think bytecoin has a future
Post automatically merged:

As for me I can't say much cause I haven't really heard of byte coin but if I would invest in any coin it would be bitcoin cause of their stability and from what I see I don't think bytecoin has a future

To be hones this was actually the first time that you have heard about this coin and upon seeing the thread that you have made here, I looked at the coin and the value is lower than the screenshot that you have posted here to chow that the coin is constantly decreasing in its value actually, which is not a good thing. To be honest I don't see much of a future of the coin. However the market volume is increasing so this could be a good thing?

View attachment 1447

The coin is not all that popular in the world of Cryptocurrency. I'm just hearing it for the first time, the value is kinda low, but it shows flashes of good potential to drive forward and bring in profit at the long run.

Bytecoin being created since 2012 and it's still not upto a dollar, then I dare say that the Cryptocurrency has failed in every way possible, though failure doesn't mean they can't come back again stronger than they were, no on the contrary, it means they have a chance to relaunch the Cryptocurrency and make it successful.

There are too many alt coin in an unregulated market, and that poses a big problem in the crypto market. Without regulation, many coin will come out with fake memo, only to fail. Personally I don't see much coming out of it, except a miracle happens.

View attachment 1447

Bytecoin is one such cryptocurrency coin initiated in the year 2012, which can be considered as a replica of Bitcoin but with improved features. Unlike Bitcoin, Bytecoin is an excellent investment since it eliminates the usage of Proof of Work consensus mechanism

Yes it have, because bitcoin has been created since and still popular in the world Cryptocurrency, and it has a good potential value, the price keep increasing every blessed day Cryptocurrency will make it successful,

According to analysis from expert, it was reported that bytecoin will not reach or attain the rise of $1 just because some Investors are manipulating and coin to fall and rise. As an investor you can buy the coins and keep for very long time if you can have the patience and make it grow just like every other successful coin started.

The coin has spent 8 years and the value is very far from $1 , I wouldn't advise any one to buy this coin because even it rise it won't be stable and drop again . New coins are more prefered to bytecoin . Any coin that spend 5 years with percentage rise not up to 100 is not a coin to invest on.

Concerning if bytecoin will still have a chance to rise. Well, I have not even heard about this coin, I dont know if it a recent coin or it has been operating for a while now. So I can clearly state if it still going to rise or not

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back