What's new

Does Bytecoin have any future?

Actually I dont think, there is any future for the operation of bitcoin and its value because currently, bitcoin had reached it peak in terms of value and the demand for such has began to decrease.

I really doubt if this particular coin will have any potential at all because there is no any influential person that is even supporting the coin not to talk of giving it attention at all .

I dont think there is any future awaiting bitcoin again because the value of bitcoin had reached It peak and sometimes its depreciating in it value. though no one can tell actually.

I don't think that the bytecoin project succeed. I have not seen the cryptocurrency on the major exchange. I just want to assume that the project failed.

It is very evident that the people who created this coin did it just because they want to imitate Bitcoin. It is very important that you should invest in caution because it does not have any real value.

This is actually a very funny name for a cryptocurrency and I am very sure that they are just trying to deceive people to thinking that it is Bitcoin. You should be very careful if you are investing in this kind of platforms.

It will take another century before it could reach $1 cos nobody in this forum can tell me they have actually heard or seen this coin on the block chain
This might look funny but it is actually true. The coin is one that was just created in order to imitate bitcoin and does not have any real utility on his own so I do not see what the plan to make it grow.

This poses a major problem for the crypto market, as there are too many altcoins in the unregulated market. Without regulation, many coins will only fail with counterfeit notes. Personally, it doesn't come out much except when a miracle is happening.

Bytecoin was created on 2012 and his actual price is around $0.0001720 and <0.00000001 BTC. So if Bytecoin is an old cryptocurrency since 2012 to day still we don't found it in websites exchange top list and its price value stuck without increase. I don't see any short future for it, maybe in a century.
It is very important that you have taken your time in order to do this research because a lot of people would have fallen for it thinking that it is going to be the next bitcoin and then lose their money.

I absolutely do not know kW anything about the bytecoin. I don't think that the cryptocurrency is listed on the major cryptocurrency exchange . It is obviously not a popular project.

It doesn't have any future, and it is very important for people to try as much as possible to look into something else that is most profitable instead of wasting time in some useless cryptocurrencies.

It doesn't have any future, and it is very important for people to try as much as possible to look into something else that is most profitable instead of wasting time in some useless cryptocurrencies.
That's actually True, dont waste time investing in any crypto currency that you are not sure about it's prospects and it's tendency of doing well in the crypto currency exchange Market, you can put your funds elsewhere that could yield you some profit.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back