Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here still use the music/podcast streaming app Pandora? I remember using it a couple times when it came out, but ever since I got into Spotify, I haven't looked back at Pandora in years. Is Pandora even worth using? Is there pros and cons to it? What does it do better than Spotify? What does it do worse?

I can remember when last u used Pandora. Ever since I started using Spotify, I never considered using any other music streaming applications because I have everything I needed from it. I used Boom Player and Audio Mack too. They are good streaming services too.

I can not even remember the last time I used Pandora but I do remember using it many years ago. I need to check if it is still running but I don't think I remember any of my details so would more than likely have to make a new account if it is.

To be fair though, with us now having YouTube Music, Amazon Music and also Spotify, is Pandora something we would even need or have a use for now?

To be fair though, with us now having YouTube Music, Amazon Music and also Spotify, is Pandora something we would even need or have a use for now?

Not at all, Pandora is a tech of the past now as far as I'm concerned and I'm very sure that it's the same thing with most people too. We have better multiple streaming services with cheap subscription fees that's going to give you services worth more than what you're paying for, so why go back to Pandora for what? It's definitely not necessary.

I do. I started using i around 2010 I think and I like to use it to find new music. The only issue I have with it is as time went on, the ads have become more and more of an issue. It seems like they play more ads than music sometimes.

I do. I started using i around 2010 I think and I like to use it to find new music. The only issue I have with it is as time went on, the ads have become more and more of an issue. It seems like they play more ads than music sometimes.
Nice observation @glitch . This issue of excessive display of ads on Pandora was what killed my interest in using it even though they stream good new music. The ads ruined my happy experience with using and I stopped. I've not used it since 2017 I think.

Personally, I HATE ads especially on any of my streaming services especially when they are too much. It's a good thing for me that I have stopped using Pandora before they started killing their users with ads bombardment. I wonder what they were thinking by going down that path.

I used Pandora sometimes, but it didn't quite click for me. I prefer Spotify because it gives me more control over what I want to listen to. With Spotify, I can create playlists, explore a wider range of music, and discover new artists easily.

When I heard of Pandora, I wanted to try it but back then it was not available in my location, therefore, I could not use it. Since I was unable to use it I eventually forgot about Pandora. I never checked again to see if it is available in my location or not.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back