Does anyone play Rocket League here?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is one of the few games my wife enjoys playing. We started playing together recently and it has been a lot of fun. I played the game when it first came out for a while but haven't played in some time so I am rather rusty. They changed a lot in the game as well. It seems the drops aren't as good and you get blueprints now instead of actual items which is lame. I am not sure if the season thing is worth paying for either.

I have played Rocket league in the past, right now I do not usually play, but I used to have a good time with friends both playing in normal mode and in the ranked games, the mode that I liked the most was the 3v3, there is enough space on the field and enough companions to play and have fun, rocket league is a very good game especially to play with friends.

Well I for one cannot really remember that game or if I've ever played it but one thing is sure I like to play certain type of games that I find interesting and fun for example adventure games no matter how bored I am is always has his ways of making me on un-bored

I had played for few days after installing it for the first time just to see how it is. Later I didn't get the urge to play it again. Maybe because the friend with whom I was playing, stopped playing it hehe.

Rocket League is a game I keep going back to every once in a while. I remember when I first played it, I was awful at it but I was informed about the ball cam at one point and how to toggle it on permanently as well so that it was easier and since then, I have gotten better at the game and I do enjoy it a lot more.

I do have a lot of practice to be doing to get better at things such as aerials but other than that, I am able to play and have been able to score goals and also save shots on goal as well :)

Rocket League is one of good indie games I've played. It's different from every other video games I've played which is about sports and car racing. It's not a car racing but football but not played with the foot. It's why I see it as a unique game. I'm still playing it today whenever I feel like.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back