What's new

Do you work in a cubicle or an open office like setting?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you don't work from home, and maybe work from an office or place of work, do you guys sit in a cubicle? Or do you instead work in a more open setting where everyone is visible?

I work from home, so I work at my own desk, in my bedroom. Nothing major or impressive, but gets the job done. :)

If you don't work from home, and maybe work from an office or place of work, do you guys sit in a cubicle? Or do you instead work in a more open setting where everyone is visible?

I work from home, so I work at my own desk, in my bedroom. Nothing major or impressive, but gets the job done. :)

I have worked in a company where people used to work in a cubicle. However, now I no longer work in such a way. I now work from my own room. I have a desk and I use computer in order to make money online.

Personally I feel ones a job does not require too many equipments and can be done with a chair and table, I don't think the space really matters as far as the job is done properly.

Personally I feel ones a job does not require too many equipments and can be done with a chair and table, I don't think the space really matters as far as the job is done properly.

In many workplaces, they have a standing desk. However, working on a standing desk is really uncomfortable, especially for people who are not used to it. I have also tried working online this way. However, I was not able to do so because I have never developed that habit. The best thing a person could do is take breaks in case if he sits too much.

I was a manager in the last company where I worked and I had my own office with my desk and my computer on the table where I used to carry out most of the job that I need to do on the company's website and back-end.

I have worked in a cubicle as well as an open office. These days I work from home and I have a home office. It is a small room where I have my working desk.

I work in an open office setting. We have the tables set in a way that you can interact with the next person that is staying in the office. I enjoy this type of office setting as you won't have restrictions trying to get across the other staff should you have needs for something.

I work in an open office setting. We have the tables set in a way that you can interact with the next person that is staying in the office. I enjoy this type of office setting as you won't have restrictions trying to get across the other staff should you have needs for something.

Personally, I don't have any problem working in this kind of office setting because I know it is going to encourage a very good working relationship among all the staffs that are in that working space. But, I will also like it in a way where those that are working around me will always know how to respect the boundaries with me.

I was a manager in the last company where I worked and I had my own office with my desk and my computer on the table where I used to carry out most of the job that I need to do on the company's website and back-end.

I have also worked in a place that had cubicle. The fact of the matter remains that there are many different kinds of offices that may have cubicles. However, it depends entirely on the nature of work. Normally, many corporate offices have cubicles.

I have also worked in a place that had cubicle. The fact of the matter remains that there are many different kinds of offices that may have cubicles. However, it depends entirely on the nature of work. Normally, many corporate offices have cubicles.

The reason why I am of the opinion that those I am working with in that kind of office setting should always know how to respect their boundaries is that whenever I keep something on my own particular space, they will have to tell me before taking it so that I'm not going to come back and start looking for whatever I am supposed to work with which is going to be very frustrating for me

The reason why I am of the opinion that those I am working with in that kind of office setting should always know how to respect their boundaries is that whenever I keep something on my own particular space, they will have to tell me before taking it so that I'm not going to come back and start looking for whatever I am supposed to work with which is going to be very frustrating for me

Cubicle is created in workplace so that each and every employee has his or her own workspace. This is one of the basic reasons why such kind of cubicles are created. The fact of the matter remains that this is something we can find in a professional environment.

Cubicle is created in workplace so that each and every employee has his or her own workspace. This is one of the basic reasons why such kind of cubicles are created. The fact of the matter remains that this is something we can find in a professional environment.

There was a time when someone came to my desk and took my stamp and without the stamp, my work have been crippled for that day because all the documents I need to work on cannot be moved out to the next office I'm supposed to take them. It took me 2 hours to get the stamp back.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back