Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your eyesight, do you tend to wear contacts or glasses? Or is your eyesight good enough to where you don't need either yet? I don't wear any glasses myself. I like to think my eyesight is pretty decent, to the point where I have never had to get glasses or contacts. I imagine one day my eyes will start to get worse and which I may need to get reading glasses or something, but other than that I think my eyes are in great shape. What about you?

I wear glasses. I want to switch back to contacts eventually. That is what I wore when I was younger. I am going to try some eye exercises to see if I can improve my vision as well.

Are content lens safe? I read online some years ago about a lady who went blind because of her contact lens. I will never put that in my my eyes. I make use of glasses whenever I want to read or play video games.

I were both contact lenses and glasses because currently I have an eyesight situation that wants me to wear contact lenses but doesn't keep me from wanting to wear glasses because I just like to look cool when I step out.

I don't wear contact lenses nor do I wear glasses because I have been taking very good care of my eyes so much in order to prevent having any kind of eye problem.

I know very well that contact lens are not safe which is why I would never subject my eyes to that kind of torture of having something inside it for hours. As for glasses, it's something that I am open to using especially when I am being on the screen for too long but right now, I am not making use of any.

I were both contact lenses and glasses because currently I have an eyesight situation that wants me to wear contact lenses but doesn't keep me from wanting to wear glasses because I just like to look cool when I step out.
The eye problems you're having is what can be corrected with wearing those contact lens. If those contact lenses won't correct the problem, seek for better medical help before it's too late. Eyes are very delicate and I know you don't want going blind.

I wear glasses. I also have powered sunglasses as well. Once I thought of trying contact lenses but the experience was horrible so I thought of sticking to glasses. A couple of years back when I had gone to an eye clinic for a checkup, they insisted me to try their contact lens once, the guy put the lenses in my eyes, all good, I was able to see everything clearly. Then while removing one of them, he was unable to grab the lens so he literally put his fingers in my eyes to try pinching that lens. Ah my eye got so red and watery. Horrible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back