What's new

Do you want to make a business that you can sell off later on?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're in the process of starting your own business, is it one that you intend to run for the rest of your life? Or would you rather build it up, and then sell it when it's worth it's most? I think if I had a million dollar idea, I'd consider starting it and then maybe selling it when it reaches its popularity. Would you ever sell a business you start from scratch to make a good chunk of change?

I have never created an offline business with an aim to sell it later, however, I have created many online businesses just for the purpose of selling them letters. I have managed to successfully sell a couple of online businesses (mostly monetized content websites and online stores).

Currently, I have a business of poultry and fish farming which have been running for 6 years. It's something that I don't have any plans of selling in the future. But the plan that I intend to carry out is to expand the business to the extent where it is going to become a very big company with more than 1,000 employees under my payroll.

If you're in the process of starting your own business, is it one that you intend to run for the rest of your life? Or would you rather build it up, and then sell it when it's worth it's most? I think if I had a million dollar idea, I'd consider starting it and then maybe selling it when it reaches its popularity. Would you ever sell a business you start from scratch to make a good chunk of change?
If you want to do a business which will give you a lot of profit then you should start it But if it makes you a business , then you should never do it, but if your business becomes too much and you cannot handle it, then you can transfer it to some other company from which you can watch and teach but can also earn.

I have never created an offline business with an aim to sell it later, however, I have created many online businesses just for the purpose of selling them letters. I have managed to successfully sell a couple of online businesses (mostly monetized content websites and online stores).

With my experience in starting my business of poultry and fish farming, I know the amount of work I have been able to invest in the business for me to just wake up one day and decided to sell it off. When the business is still profitable in ways that I can't imagine, selling the business off is definitely going to be the worst decision that I'm going to make.

I am running a business offline, and I am already emotionally attached to this business that I can't even think of selling the business anytime soon. I guess that I will have to start multiple businesses before I can arrive at the level where I can say that I wish to sell a particular one out of the many businesses.

Currently, I have a business of poultry and fish farming which have been running for 6 years. It's something that I don't have any plans of selling in the future. But the plan that I intend to carry out is to expand the business to the extent where it is going to become a very big company with more than 1,000 employees under my payroll.

There are many people who create a business and they create it with the intention of selling it off later on. However, not all the people do that. There are many people who intend to run the business for a long time and even pass business to the later generation.

There are many people who create a business and they create it with the intention of selling it off later on. However, not all the people do that. There are many people who intend to run the business for a long time and even pass business to the later generation.

I am aware there are some people who are into the process of starting a business and running it for a short period of time to then deciding to sell it. It's probably what works for them. But for the kind of person that I am, I invest everything I have in any business that I start and this is the reason why I will find it impossible to sell any business that I've started.

I am aware there are some people who are into the process of starting a business and running it for a short period of time to then deciding to sell it. It's probably what works for them. But for the kind of person that I am, I invest everything I have in any business that I start and this is the reason why I will find it impossible to sell any business that I've started.

Those who resell businesses have a strategy for doing so. To them, it is a business, and they don't try to be emotionally connected to the business. This is how it is easier for them to start a business and sell it later after a number of years.

Considering diving into a business venture? Think about shaping it in a way that you could sell down the line – it's a strategic move. Focus on building a robust foundation, clear processes, and keeping meticulous records. This not only paves the way for success but also adds appeal for potential buyers. But, hey, if it turns out the business is working out great for you, there's no pressure to sell in the end. The key is to ensure the business aligns with your goals and suits your preferences.

Indeed, there are many people who build a business so that they can sell it off later on. However, regardless of this, they need to make sure that they put enough efforts to make their business more successful. No one may want to buy a business that is bound to fail.

Indeed, there are many people who build a business so that they can sell it off later on. However, regardless of this, they need to make sure that they put enough efforts to make their business more successful. No one may want to buy a business that is bound to fail.

Exactly! The time I am going to be investing in a business which I don't have any plan of taking on a very long time project is what I should be using to build my business which I have a long-term plan for. Any time that I'm wasting on another project that I don't have long-term plan for is a complete waste of time.

Exactly! The time I am going to be investing in a business which I don't have any plan of taking on a very long time project is what I should be using to build my business which I have a long-term plan for. Any time that I'm wasting on another project that I don't have long-term plan for is a complete waste of time.

There may be many people who may never start a business with the intention to sell it off later on. However, in many cases, certain circumstances may lead them to sell their business to another party.

There may be many people who may never start a business with the intention to sell it off later on. However, in many cases, certain circumstances may lead them to sell their business to another party.

As far as I'm concerned, it is never going to be an intention to start a business that I don't have any plan of seeing it to the end until I'm no longer interested in running the business. I can never start a business and decide to sell it off in the next few months.

I would definitely do that, because knowing myself how quickly I can get tired of things, I would definitely not do business, even if it brought me a lot of money. Because even if I managed to make such a successful business, I could definitely sell it and make it so successful only in another field.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back