What's new

Do you want to earn some satoshi playing games??

So many game apps out there are just time wasting.
To even reach the said threshold is a life journey, not to mention getting paid after succeeding to arrive at the threshold.
Their are so many game apps to collect earnings from, eben some apps are rewarding you via NFT simply for you to keep having fun around their video game and they share incentive with you no matter how small the incentive can be.

I'll never waste my time playing games to not even earn bitcoin or even Dogecoin or any newer relative coins - it's Satoshi they're paying in. I wouldn't dare - it would take forever to earn

Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
The game app is mainly for android and iOS.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.
I just feel uncomfortable whenever I hear Satoshi,I just know before you earn something substantial you will definitely sweat it out,I wonder how long it will take to reach the threshold.

I worked at the beginning with such satoshi winning games but they are not worth it ... you have to be always active on them and you are paid poorly. so I work better with applications that pay to play or polls .. I earn much better than satoshi. it's just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back