What's new

Do you use YouTube for music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

Do you use YouTube to listen to music? How often do you watch music videos? I stream and listen to the music videos directly of YouTube. I do this on a weekly basis.

I do this every day and especially when playing a video game. I only purchase music if I definitely enjoy a song. I rarely purchase albums because I don't like paying for music that I won't listen to. If it's on Vevo, the artists make money from advertisements anyway. I listen to music whenever I'm online which is very often for hours.

Definitely. Whenever I hear a new song I must stream it from youtube and view its video. Youtube is a great resource area and I would recommend it to anyone who is a music fan.

I would say I use YouTube for roughly half of my music listening.

Of course I do, I usually do it all the time. It's safe and free. I did try to use itunes at one point but eventually grew out of it, thinking that youtube was the much better and convenient option, which it sort of is. At least to me.

Yes most of the time I listen to music from YouTube. When there is a song I hear for the first time YouTube is where I go search for it first. If I like the song a lot then I will purchase it for my Ipod to have it on the go.

yeah i use for the you tube i hearing to the chainsmoker songs and funny entertainment videos i learning to the knowledges.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back