What's new

Do you use Twitter?

I am not gonna lie i use facebook and instegram more often . Twitter for me is less entertaining there the other two .. but still i have an account although i don't use it

No, i don't like & i don't use twitter platform. It's not popular in my country.

Yes I do use Twitter and there are many opportunities on twitter on job information , news and update about daily activities.

I have used Twitter and I love Twitter a lot because I need it to get update from celebrities from Twitter influencers who Post quality contents just to get followers. I get to see news that are trending.

I like Twitter mostly I use it to advertise my product online, is my favorite social media platform to use to promote my business, I love using Twitter to advertise my product and get more sell on my business, Twitter is the best online to use to promote a business.

As a KPOP fan, Twitter is so important for me because of the fact that I can be up to date with my favorite artist. Not only in that terms, because of the hashtags I was able to search easily the things that I need to find. For example, the recent news about the storm that cause some damages in Japan. I was able to read about that news using Twitter. Also if the concert tickets were sold out, there are a lot of selling tickets that I can find in the Twitter. So by these reasons, I think it's very useful for me in various ways.
I have a Twitter account, but sincerely speaking I don't know to really use it, because of that I hardly check out the content of the account.

Yes I use Twitter and I love twitter so much because of the verst information that you can get from Twitter. There are so many information which is passed through Twitter most information that I go through or weekly on Twitter I'm mostly political and entertainment reviews opinion and news.

I use twitter a lot. There was a point I was managing a clients twitter a count for his business. He gets a lot of engagement in his twitter big time

Years of internal research were collected to define central, high-performing techniques that function across the board. To spark debate and keep your audience engaged, incorporate these tips into your Twitter strategy.

I make use of twitter and it is one of the most visited application on my phone. Twitter is very informative, educative and interactive.

I do use Twitter and I love it. The thing about Twitter is that you don't like it at first but when you finally get the hang of it, its not only entertaining but also informative

Tweets can be up to 140 characters long and can include links to relevant websites and resources. Twitter users follow other users. If you follow someone you can see their tweets in your twitter 'timeline'.

Yes of course I use Twitter a lot in my business and many other things but not anymore this is because Twitter is no longer current, so I engage myself in Instagram

Yes of course I use Twitter a lot. I used to try for advert and also for marketing. I have many followers on my Twitter this is the reason why I was able to use it for marketing products

I use Twitter all of the room as well. I use it fory business campaigns and slightly for a little social interactions that I need to make form to time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back