What's new

Do you use Twitter?

deotnicham

Sep 28, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a KPOP fan, Twitter is so important for me because of the fact that I can be up to date with my favorite artist. Not only in that terms, because of the hashtags I was able to search easily the things that I need to find. For example, the recent news about the storm that cause some damages in Japan. I was able to read about that news using Twitter. Also if the concert tickets were sold out, there are a lot of selling tickets that I can find in the Twitter. So by these reasons, I think it's very useful for me in various ways.

I just recently registered or created an account on twitter, so yes I use Twitter. I am using it for local news and international news. But the main purpose of my twitter is for me to check out online jobs and online tips how can I make money out of my PC, laptop, tablet, mobile and my internet.

I just recently registered or created an account on twitter, so yes I use Twitter. I am using it for local news and international news. But the main purpose of my twitter is for me to check out online jobs and online tips how can I make money out of my PC, laptop, tablet, mobile and my internet.

Wow! I don't know you can also find online jobs using Twitter. I'd better try that too. Thank you for this Murscheane.

I love Twitter. It's the main social network that I use right now. I actually stopped using Facebook because of the fact that I use Twitter so much now. It's just so much better because you get news and updates from both friends and just things happening around the world as well.

I'd like to use Twitter - but it doesn't have paid boosting. You have to use Twitter influencers I suppose.

Yes. I'm on twitter daily. One for my streaming side of things ( @smokey_devil) and the other for my site ( @Revillution) both get updates pretty frequently. :)

I am using Twitter daily for promoting my blog and it helps only on some occasion to bring small traffic. My followers are useless that are not interested in my content.

I'd like to use Twitter - but it doesn't have paid boosting. You have to use Twitter influencers I suppose.

Backtrack! I was wrong about that. Anyway, though, at least the prices are probably decent - if advertising to your own country.

I do.
My following is growing but until the other day I never put much into it

the other day, it was Twitter that got me contacted about putting my business in the newspaper.
Since that article, I’ve got about 1,000 new followers globally on all my social accounts. The newspaper ad turned out to be bigger than I thought!!

but even to this day, I still don’t really understand what twitter is lol

@Shawn
In these days Twitter sucks as people are too not active much on it. They behave badly with members by banning accounts for unnecessary things. I am tired from their rules from the past days as my Follower rate is too low.

I check twitter pretty much every day or even multiple times in a day. I follow friends and some interesting accounts which are mainly sporty, so I like to retweet my favourite sports team. However, as for tweeting original content, this is something that I rarely do. If I ever have some thoughts that need publishing I just do it on my own blog, where there is no 280 character limit!

I do have Twitter(s) accounts meaning more than one. I' not as active as I should be though and since I have my hands full anyway it's hard to be on Twitter to read and tweet. I only use Twitter to advertisement regards the site point of view and when I'm live on twitch. I do have feeds that get posted every day but seem that hashtags are not set up right.

I love Twitter. It's the main social network that I use right now. I actually stopped using Facebook because of the fact that I use Twitter so much now. It's just so much better because you get news and updates from both friends and just things happening around the world as well.

Yep, and that i generally I would like I didn’t.

I pay method an excessive amount of time on there attempting to catch up with all the BTS news. Not gonna lie, the sole reason I created a Twitter account was to vote for BTS for the BBMAs. The icing on the cake was that the sole social media account BTS had in English was Twitter.

Stan Twitter is additionally pretty chaotic as a result of there area unit with great care many of us. however it’s worthwhile as a result of you get updated whenever BTS posts one thing and there area unit some marvelous folks on there.

If I use it, I have been with it for years, but now I am using it more to publish options to acquire profits in many ways, in addition to the games that are fashionable today and the possibilities of acquiring them for free

Last edited by a moderator:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back