Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
In this era of Spotify, there will be very few who listen to the songs playing in the radio stations in their phone. I recently out of curiosity wanted to use the feature in my phone, and still today, it needs a wired pair of earphones getting connected to it in order to work. That was nostalgic hehe.

Do you guys have used the radio on your phone recently?

I know that I have access to the radio on my phone but to be honest, with me having things such as Amazon Music installed on my phone that I use frequently due to me having a paid subscription for it, listening to the radio is not something I tend to do much anymore at all.

It's still great to know that it is available though for those who do use the radio still :)

I do not use the radio on my phone, however, in the past when I was using a dial pad phone, I used to listen to FM radios. Once I started using a phone that had a lot ofdd build in memory as well as expandable memory, I stopped using radio and started using mp3 player.

I never have, I don't believe. I depend on YouTube Music and Pandora mostly for my music taste. I only listen to the radio in the car.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back