What's new

Do you use Simcash?

What I remember is they get full access of our smses so I don't think its safe to earn from these sort of ways, so stay careful

Wow several mobiles, that's great, I hope you will be able to earn and get paid from it and can then share your experience with us

I have to purchase a smartphone for the new sims, also often no sms is sent for several days , so it is sims are a monthly expense for me.
I think if you purchase a new sim then you will receive lesser SMS on the phone so then also earnings will be low on the website

I didn't understand, I thought we earn when we receive SMS so the more SMS we receive the more will be our earnings so if you are playing safe then you need to buy new sim

The thread poster does not discuss the amount we are meant to pay per SMS activities that we ought to perform.

I don't know this platform, however, I once used a similar platform and I uninstalled the app from my phone immediately. Any program that requires you to make use of your phone number is not safe.

They are dangerous for us as these will track our important messages and Bank OTP so I don't think we should even think about installing this app.

The thread poster does not discuss the amount we are meant to pay per SMS activities that we ought to perform.
Good point and the reason maybe they are also not aware of it properly and like to know from users that has joined this Simcash application.

Simcash is an app which pays members for sending smses since most people do not use their sms quota. Does anyone hear use simcash? If yes, how many smses do you send daily?
I do not make use of it and I have not heard about it before. I will try to check it.

A legal app that rewards its subscribers for sending SMS messages, and the quantity of messages that users send each day might vary according on their individual preferences and the amount of accessible texts to send. Based on their free SMS capacity and other criteria, some users may only send a few texts each day, while others may send many more.

These are risky apps and can detect our private and banks sms as well so I don't think its safe in any way to try this app

These are risky apps and can detect our private and banks sms as well so I don't think its safe in any way to try this app
I don't like any application that we will have access to my private information because we never can tell what the applications owner can do

Any application that wants to access our SMS and our internal storage should be handled carefully as these could be scam too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back