What's new

Do you use Serpclix?

I tried Serpclix a long time ago, but I had to stop using it because I never got any tasks. I hear that users in tier-one countries earn well with this program.

I tried it once but at that time it didn't worked for me and for that we need Mozilla web browser which I don't use so I am yet to taste success on the website

I met someone who was from Php or Malaysia and they did well on this website and made big payouts

Serpclix is a paid to search and paid to click website , which usually pays $0.05 for asian users. Has anyone used serpclix and if yes, how many searches do you get everyday?
I have not used it because I'm not from Asia and I don't think it will be available in my country

I've never seen anything like this website in my life. Well, let me look over the site and list the things that are offered.

I have also not scared about it or seen someone who makes use of it before. This is also my first time
I've never seen anything like this website in my life. Well, let me look over the site and list the things that are offered.

I joined this website years ago but kept facing issues one after the another so still not sure how we can earn well from it

Sorry about that
It is good that you have left it and you are now working on other platforms.
I joined this website years ago but kept facing issues one after the another so still not sure how we can earn well from it

I don't think its good because I have seen users earning well from it could be they are smarter as compared to myself

I don't think its good because I have seen users earning well from it could be they are smarter as compared to myself
Since people are earning from it, it means that you can do the same so I think you should give it a try when you have the chance

I will try and another thing which does not let me earn from it is Mozilla and you can earn on this website if you use Mozilla web browser

I tried it once but at that time it didn't worked for me and for that we need Mozilla web browser which I don't use so I am yet to taste success on the website

Serpclix is a get paid to click website that pays people to click. The fact of the matter remains that it is really hard to make money through such programs.

I know its hard but I have seen users from different countries earn really well from it so its not that bad

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back