Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys like to use screensavers? I just have my PC go to sleep after I'm away from it for an extended period, like maybe an hour or so. I forget what I have it set at, but it does go to sleep eventually. But I don't use a screensaver, at least not like the old days. I do have my wallpapers cycle around on my desktop, but I don't use a screensaver anymore. Does Windows 10 even have options for screensavers?

I use screensavers on my laptop and my smartphone. Wallpapers and screensavers are very beautiful to be used on your screen. The screen of my laptop or smartphone is going to look boring without wallpapers and screensavers.

I don't use Screensaver in my personal laptop. In my work laptop, the company has set a Screensaver which I can't remove even if I want to. Basically the Screensaver is a collection of pictures giving tips to protect privacy.

I used to like screen savers in the past but it is better to turn off screen savers and turn off the display or monitor when not in use to save energy. If you have an OLED display you may turn on screen savers based on dark colors as these kinds of displays consume less energy.

I used SS when I was a kid and since then nothing but few days ago when I left some page open for a longer time and when I moved to other website, I saw the shadow of previous screen. And I realized I can't be doing this so I activated SS. Better to save my screen than to change monitor because of some dumb reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back