Do You Use Robinhood?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Robinhood is an app-based financial service that you can use to invest and trade stocks, ETFs, and Cryptos. The company is based in the US and is a publicly traded company as Robinhood markets. The current stock price for Robinhood is around $10. Do you use Robinhood for trading and investing?

Unfortunately I am not a US citizen so I cannot use Robinhood, I would love to use it as I have heard many good things about this broker / investment app, but I still believe that it cannot be used outside the United States, correct me if I am wrong.

Unfortunately I am not a US citizen so I cannot use Robinhood, I would love to use it as I have heard many good things about this broker / investment app, but I still believe that it cannot be used outside the United States, correct me if I am wrong.
I do not have to correct you. :D
Well, Robinhood is available only for the US citizens. I think this is a nice platform as it is commission free and you cna invest in cryptos as well as stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back