Do you use readcash?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Readcash is a writing platform where you earn BCH for publishing articles but unfortunately they are not accepting new registrations, you need invitation in order to join that website.

If you are a member of readcash, can you please send me invitation link?

What I know is they are paying very low amount now so even those that are registered have stopped writing on the website.

I registered on the site and even republished a couple of articles, and then soon I figured out that you can earn only when you receive tips. If you do not receive tips you might not earn even when you have thousands of views. Therefore, I gave up the site.

I registered on Noise. cash but I felt I am on an alien planet as I was unable to understand how the website works so I was never interested in joining Read. cash and since they require us to write articles which is not my cup of tea so I didn't opt to join.

Readcash is a writing platform where you earn BCH for publishing articles but unfortunately they are not accepting new registrations, you need invitation in order to join that website.

If you are a member of readcash, can you please send me invitation link?
The platform is no more like before and that is why I cannot even recommend it to anyone who wants to make money by writing articles

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back