Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here like to use multiple web browsers? Instead of just Chrome, you might end up using Firefox, or Brave or even another browser like edge. I mostly use just Brave on my PC, but sometimes Firefox for streaming content. As for my phone, I use quite a few. I have DuckDuckGo, Brave, Edge, Bing, Chrome and the standard internet browser that comes with the phone. I use DuckDuckGo and Brave most of the time, but to get reward points use Bing/Edge on my phone mostly. I haven't used Chrome on my phone or PC in a while though, it's too much of a resource hog.

Yes, I mainly use Microsoft Edge and Opera Gx, I also used to use Google Chrome, but I stopped liking its general operation and its features so I migrated to Opera Gx as an alternative, Brave I have used it but to earn the rewards I had to do KYC in an Exchange and I abandoned it and Mozilla Firefox was never to my liking sincerely.

Hello, Grant! I use mostly Chrome and Brave on my desktop and laptop. Sometimes I also use Decentr, as it brings some content and it works like Brave rewarding users for using it. In fact, I came across Decentr when I was trying to find a browser even more powerful when it comes to block advertisements. It worked really decently so I kept it mainy when I play crypto games to avoid a bunch of ads popping up all over the place. I used Firefox a lot in the past and worked really well at that point in time, but when it comes to work, I mainly use Chrome and all the package that comes with it.

I use multiple browsers on my laptop as well as on my mobile phone. I use Firefox, Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Edge. However, Firefox happens to be my favorite browser, so Firefox is my default browser on my laptop as well as my phone.

I use at least 2 browsers. My favourite is Google Chrome and I stick to it most of the time. It is more secure and faster than other browsers. Helps me work between mobile and PC without trouble. I do not use Edge much, it is getting better every day though.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back