Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys use liquid cooling with your PC? Or do you just use fans and all that fun stuff? I would love to water cool my PC as I would imagine it would cool it a lot better. Buy the downside is maintenance and putting it together. What about you? Do you prefer liquid cooling to other forms of cooling?

I had considered it but at this point, I am looking to move away from a big bulky computer for something smaller. The tower I have now takes up so much space on my desk. I will still find use for it elsewhere but I want to get a micro PC.

I have never used liquid refrigeration, although in the future I could consider it, since I think it is one of the best refrigerations that a PC can have as long as you know how to maintain it.

In fact recently my computer had overheating problems due to the high temperatures it makes in my country at this time and I had to change the thermal paste and clean the PC thoroughly, I think that with a liquid refrigeration there would not be so much overheating in my computer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back