Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I use this social media platform everyday to moderate my 27,000 member community. We are a youtube promotional community and there are parts which makes Share YouTube Videos. We have a Discord Server, Forum and a Google+ Community. I spend quite allot of my time moderating the Google+ Community and clearing the spam filter. I have to make sure that the members are not breaking the rules on Share YouTube Videos.

Yes, I use Google plus to promote my business. I have created a company page in Google plus and promote it over the network to gain more traffic and build my business popularity in search engines.

I was active on G+ but I did not have a lot of followers. I am not sure of I believe I had around 2k followers. I actively shared my web content. I really liked this platform because it was Google's product and Google is the biggest search engine. getting +1 would help you get ranked on Google. sadly, Google decided to shut it down.

It's normal that Google decided to put an end to this attempt at a social network in my opinion, it had almost no traction, for me, for example, it never had it and, I didn't know anyone around me who was using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back