Do you use Exodus?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Exodus is a multi-currency crypto wallet. You can use it as a desktop wallet as well as a mobile wallet. If you are looking for a secured decentralized wallet, you can try Exodus. Exodus also offers a staking option on a couple of assets.
I use the desktop version of Exodus.

Exodus is a multi-currency crypto wallet. You can use it as a desktop wallet as well as a mobile wallet. If you are looking for a secured decentralized wallet, you can try Exodus. Exodus also offers a staking option on a couple of assets.
I use the desktop version of Exodus.
I have not used it before
Is it good? If yes, I will give it a try

Exodus was my first crypto wallet and it's still one of the main ones I use, it really is very good and has a lot of tokens and staking features, I recommend it.

How about the fee? I would prefer to use the desktop and mobile options both but like to know if the fee is low and what are its KYC requirements.

How about the fee? I would prefer to use the desktop and mobile options both but like to know if the fee is low and what are its KYC requirements.
Exodus is a decentralized platform and there are no KYC requirements. I use to hold assets, therefore, I do not know about the fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back