5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?

No, I'm avoiding it like the plague.. ? There's just something about it that doesn't sit well with me.

My friend tried to make money during the BitCoin "bubble" and ended up losing everything. Worst still, he'd convinced his Dad and a few of his friends to invest also.

Partly why I haven't actually invested money into it yet. I am just going to use it to try to earn from showing ads on my various forums and sites. If I just happen to get something from it, good. No way to loose money in it, fi I don't put anything directly into it. :D

i am using cryptocurrency by playing online games that helps you earn cryptos.. this way you get paid while you enjoy playing at the comfort of your home..

It is funny just before Trump choosed to invest in Bitcoin I also started a $200 investement plan but just after a few days it dropped under $4500 USD which was the point were I was losing the investment and several days after boom bitcoin jumped at $9000 USD, if I would ve done it 3-4 days later right now i would be sitting on several thoussands profit..

You need to find out if your clients are actually interested of buying products with cryptocurrencies. Otherwise having a crypto payment method available is useless

I don't use crypt currencies.
I do get the concept a little but to take part in them is something, I just can't do. Not to mention that, exchanging them to real coins around here, can be very difficult. So, I always stick to normal currencies rather than virtual currencies.
Some day though, that might change.

I do have a Demat account but I forgot the details. I will have to look into that first.

I rarely use cryptocurrencies, to be honest, due to the limitations and problems because governments follow people who have much from them
but when I use them only for trading (buy and sell them after a short period of time).

No i mainly just trade them i dont use it to buy product and services online stores since its not acceptable by some online stores so i find it hard to use them

Sence 2016 . Lateley i bought Doge with a good price hopefuly to get some profit
In my opinion buying unknown coins like we said shit coins is what make people lose their money

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back