What's new

Do you use cloud storage?

DudeThatsErin

Well?

I use iCloud to backup my iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad and then I use Google Photos to back up all my pictures.

What about you guys?

I'll use dropbox to move non-important things off my phone to my pc or another place if I'm too lazy to hook up a cable. Otherwise I really don't use it.

Yes. I use the free version of Google Drive. It's a lot more safer to store your files online whereas your PC could may fail or become corrupt and you may end up losing some important information as a result. Accessibility is a big plus too, knowing you can access your documents anywhere that has internet access.

iCloud backs my photos, contacts, etc. automatically, otherwise I do not manually use cloud storage for anything.

Well, for the surest way to guarantee the safety of your files and it recoverability in times of loss, the cloud is the best place to store all your files ranging from photos to even your documents.

I am a big fan of Google Drive and Google Photos. And I also recently started to use the NAS storage facility it is awesome, You can have your NAS device with a hard disk connected in your home and you can upload photos and documents from your mobile to your NAS device home. It is like having your very own private server for storage. It is very easy to set up and you have great privacy compared to using third-party apps such as google photos and drive.

I use Google Drive to back up all my personal and work data. Sometimes I run out of free 15 GB storage space so I use multiple Google accounts. Hope Google doesn't ban my account.

Yeah I have my own server cloud system which I back up all my important documents and files to.

I also use USBs but that is mostly for pictures.

I use Google Workspace, and with my plan (I use it for the custom domain for my community) I get 2 TB of Google Drive storage. I use it to back up all important documents, photos, and more.

As for cloud storage, I've only used Google Drive and Dropbox, but I don't use them often, only at specific times, it's a good way to save documents and other files, especially if you work with documents on a daily basis.

I think my iPhone backs up my data to iCloud automatically, but I do not purposely use any type of cloud storage platform since I don't keep any files that I feel would need to be stored in the cloud.

I use cloud storage, I have multiple accounts on Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox. I use these cloud storage platforms to store my website backup, media and important documents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back