Do You Use AirTm

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
AirTm is a payment solution just like Paypal, Payoneer, Skrill, etc. The payment solution is available in all countries including the countries where Paypal is not available. The best thing about this payment gateway is you can fund your account with other payment providers such as paypal, crypto, skrill, etc.

Well, paypal is the most popular payment processor but I think it might not be the best. Paypal is still not available in many countries. Even in the countries where it is available a lot of users complain about paypal restricting your accounts. Airtm is not just a payment processor, it is also and exchanger. You can exchange between different currencies including paypal

Well, paypal is the most popular payment processor but I think it might not be the best. Paypal is still not available in many countries. Even in the countries where it is available a lot of users complain about paypal restricting your accounts. Airtm is not just a payment processor, it is also and exchanger. You can exchange between different currencies including paypal

I do not use AirTM. However, I have heard that they have started to demand documents from people and they have started to become strict. I am not sure if this is true. However, the company has received a mere 3.1 rating on Trust Pilot. This is a pretty low score if you ask me.

I do not use AirTM. However, I have heard that they have started to demand documents from people and they have started to become strict. I am not sure if this is true. However, the company has received a mere 3.1 rating on Trust Pilot. This is a pretty low score if you ask me.
I think it is natural to ask for documents. Payment gateways are subject to financial regulations in the countries where they operate, they are required to maintain a valid document fo their users. THis is one of the major requirements for a centralized organization. I have used Airtm a couple of times and I really liked it.

I haven't used AirTm. To be very honest with you this is my first time of hearing about this payment processor and that is probably the reason why I've not even considered about making use of it.

Right now that I've already heard about it, I don't think I am still going to be interested in using it because I am far more better off with making use of PayPal even though they can also be a pain in the butt most time.

Last edited:
If you already have access to payment providers that your client use, there is no need to use another payment provider. However, for people do do not have access to the payment providers services like Airtm come very handly. If you ever need to exchange funds between various processor, airtm is the best option

Yeah, that's very correct. For the fact that it is not something that is very commonly used in my locality and my customers are not even familiar about making use of it, there is no need for me to make for that provision in my own business. So, I simply stick with what is already working for me and not try to complicate things.

Yeah, that's very correct. For the fact that it is not something that is very commonly used in my locality and my customers are not even familiar about making use of it, there is no need for me to make for that provision in my own business. So, I simply stick with what is already working for me and not try to complicate things.

Honestly speaking, i love to use online payment processors and online payment gateways. They are quite flexible and the good thing about them is the fact that they could allow you to send and receive money anywhere. However, I do not use AirTM as of now. I may use it in the future. As of now, I use Perfect Money and Payeer only. Do you use AirTM?

Honestly speaking, i love to use online payment processors and online payment gateways. They are quite flexible and the good thing about them is the fact that they could allow you to send and receive money anywhere. However, I do not use AirTM as of now. I may use it in the future. As of now, I use Perfect Money and Payeer only. Do you use AirTM?

Well, when you are working online as a freelancer on a full-time basis, you don't really have any other choice than to make use of those payment gateways because that is the only way you get paid online working as a freelancer.

It is not like any other contract job that you're going to do for a company that they are going to do a wire transfer for you.

I've created an account on AirTm but haven't used it for anything. I'm waiting for when any of my client would be the one to first ask if I can receive payment using AirTm. It's then I would give it a try to know if I can trust it for a long term.

I was going through the terms and conditions of AirTm and found some of the countries where they have regulatory restrictions for their services. Those countries are ; Belarus, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Russia, Ukrainian regions of Donetsk, Luhansk and Crimea.

Well, when you are working online as a freelancer on a full-time basis, you don't really have any other choice than to make use of those payment gateways because that is the only way you get paid online working as a freelancer.

It is not like any other contract job that you're going to do for a company that they are going to do a wire transfer for you.

Well, the great thing about using payment processor is the fact that you can use them anywhere. However, if your payment processor does not offer services in particular countries, then this may be a different story. However, I use payment processor that works in almost every country except the US. I think AirTM does not work in some countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back