What's new

Do You Use A Screen Protector?

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you someone who uses a screen protector on your devices like phones, tablets, the Switch, etc?

I do, that way when it's time for a trade-in, I can get a better value back out of my old devices, as well as keeping it free from cracks by simply replacing the screen protector and putting on a new one.

I seldom use a screen protector for my gadgets. My mobile for example complains every time it is protected. It does not function properly, so I removed it.

Nowadays pretty much most smartphones come with an inbuilt screen protector. But I still use one because there are really some cheap ones available that can add some extra protection.

Are you someone who uses a screen protector on your devices like phones, tablets, the Switch, etc?

I do, that way when it's time for a trade-in, I can get a better value back out of my old devices, as well as keeping it free from cracks by simply replacing the screen protector and putting on a new one.

The cost of replacing my phone device screen is 70% of the cost of a new device. So, each time that I get a new device, I always get a screen protector for it. I want to avoid being in a corner where I will end up spending more than I expected because I was trying to repair a damaged screen for my phone or laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back