What's new

Do You Understand Affiliate Marketing From A Customer's Perspective?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Affiliate marketing is used by many businesses. There are many affiliate marketers who work with many businesses. Unfortunately, they are centred around selling products and making money. In order to actually understand money, you may need to take care of your customer's needs as well. You need to understand affiliate marketing from customer's perspective. So, do you do that? As a customer, what would be you views related to affiliate marketing? What would you want?

Let's say you are looking to buy a mobile phone via amazon. Does it matter to you whether you go to the Amazon website directly or follow someone's affiliate link to visit the Amazon website and buy the product? Whether you visit through an affiliate link or directly, you pay the same price. The only difference is when you buy the product through the affiliate link the marketer will receive commission.

There's nothing like understanding affiliate marketing from customer's perspective. It doesn't matter if a customer uses an affiliate marketing link to make purchase on a shopping website or not, what matters is the customer buying what they were looking for.

There's nothing like understanding affiliate marketing from customer's perspective. It doesn't matter if a customer uses an affiliate marketing link to make purchase on a shopping website or not, what matters is the customer buying what they were looking for.

I think that this is where affiliate marketers make mistake. They need to understand affiliate marketing from a customer's perspective. Why would a customer buy your products in the first place? What problems does the products solve for me as a customer? These are the things that you may need to take into account.

I think that this is where affiliate marketers make mistake. They need to understand affiliate marketing from a customer's perspective. Why would a customer buy your products in the first place? What problems does the products solve for me as a customer? These are the things that you may need to take into account.
An affiliate marketer doesn't have any business or any products. They are selling another company's products by having their own commission affiliate marketing links they use to promote those company's products. If they sold, they will get their percentage of commission. There's nothing like affiliate marketing from a customer's perspective.

An affiliate marketer doesn't have any business or any products. They are selling another company's products by having their own commission affiliate marketing links they use to promote those company's products. If they sold, they will get their percentage of commission. There's nothing like affiliate marketing from a customer's perspective.

This is a clear explanation of what being an affiliate marketer is all about. You need to keep pushing the seller's link till someone decides to buy before you can get a commission from the sales that must have happened.

This is a clear explanation of what being an affiliate marketer is all about. You need to keep pushing the seller's link till someone decides to buy before you can get a commission from the sales that must have happened.
Yes, if customers doesn't use your affiliate marketing links to buy anything from Amazon or other companies which you're working as their affiliate, the company will never pay you a dime. All your work is to make sure sales are made through your links.

I completely agree with you in this assessment. Affiliate marketing is about working in a company's affiliate marketing program. They give you what's available for you to sell and make your money in commission whenever it's sold. You can't sell what's not in their affiliate marketing program products list.

I completely agree with you in this assessment. Affiliate marketing is about working in a company's affiliate marketing program. They give you what's available for you to sell and make your money in commission whenever it's sold. You can't sell what's not in their affiliate marketing program products list.

If you're selling any product which isn't in the company's affiliate marketing project which you're part of, it's like selling a product for free for the company. They will not pay you any commission and you can't demand for it.

I have been trying to get into Amazon affiliate marketing program but haven't been successfully at it. I'm not sure about any other big company with a good affiliate marketing program like Amazon do. I'm just going to look into Walmart and see what they have to offer too.

If you're selling any product which isn't in the company's affiliate marketing project which you're part of, it's like selling a product for free for the company. They will not pay you any commission and you can't demand for it.

This is why it is always important for a person to sign up for the affiliate program in case if a person needs to earn commissions and this is quite important for a person who owns the blog. In many bases, your blog should also be quite relevant to the product you tend to promote.

This is why it is always important for a person to sign up for the affiliate program in case if a person needs to earn commissions and this is quite important for a person who owns the blog. In many bases, your blog should also be quite relevant to the product you tend to promote.

Your blog doesn't have any business with relevant to the product you tend to promote with your affiliate marketing links. What's expected of your blog is to be getting a lot of traffic as it's from the traffic to your blog that you might see who will purchase what you're promoting using your links.

This is the reason why before you decide to go into any affiliate marketing program of any company, you should try as much as possible to make sure that you are always updated on every ins and out of the affiliate marketing program so that you don't make any mistake that is going to result in being wasting of your efforts in selling the company's product.

This is the reason why before you decide to go into any affiliate marketing program of any company, you should try as much as possible to make sure that you are always updated on every ins and out of the affiliate marketing program so that you don't make any mistake that is going to result in being wasting of your efforts in selling the company's product.

Do you know between Amazon affiliate marketing program and Walmart affiliate marketing program which one paid higher in commissions? I heard Walmart affiliate marketing program pays 4% commission on each of their eligible sale. I don't know how many percentage Amazing pays.

Do you know between Amazon affiliate marketing program and Walmart affiliate marketing program which one paid higher in commissions? I heard Walmart affiliate marketing program pays 4% commission on each of their eligible sale. I don't know how many percentage Amazing pays.

Well, from what I have been able to gather from my experience with using Amazon affiliate marketing program, they pay better than Walmart affiliate marketing program. Take of instance, in a situation where Walmart is paying in their affiliate marketing program between 1% or 4%, Amazon is paying their own from 1% to 20%. Although, most of their products pays between $3 to 5% and it's still better than what Walmart pays.

I think that there are many different reasons to think about any kind of business from a customer's perspective. This is quite important because when you start viewing your business from a customer's perspective, then you will be able to recognise flaws in your business.

Well, from what I have been able to gather from my experience with using Amazon affiliate marketing program, they pay better than Walmart affiliate marketing program. Take of instance, in a situation where Walmart is paying in their affiliate marketing program between 1% or 4%, Amazon is paying their own from 1% to 20%. Although, most of their products pays between $3 to 5% and it's still better than what Walmart pays.

Thank you for getting me this information @Heatman. I've decided to give both of you affiliate marketing program of Amazon and Walmart a chance at the same time. I can do both of them which it's one work applied to two affiliate program. If one is paying, the other should. It's a double win.

Thank you for getting me this information @Heatman. I've decided to give both of you affiliate marketing program of Amazon and Walmart a chance at the same time. I can do both of them which it's one work applied to two affiliate program. If one is paying, the other should. It's a double win.

You're very much welcome my friend. This is part of the reason why we all together here to help out one another in ways that we can. Of course yes, I believe it is possible for you to do both of the affiliate marketing program on Amazon and also Walmart because I don't see the reason why you should be leaving out any of them if you want to take them on.

You're very much welcome my friend. This is part of the reason why we all together here to help out one another in ways that we can. Of course yes, I believe it is possible for you to do both of the affiliate marketing program on Amazon and also Walmart because I don't see the reason why you should be leaving out any of them if you want to take them on.

As far as Walmart is concerned, I think that if a person intends to start affiliate marketing and promote Walmart products, then they would need to focus more on customers from the US, Canada, UK, etc. Walmart targets customers particularly from these countries.

As far as Walmart is concerned, I think that if a person intends to start affiliate marketing and promote Walmart products, then they would need to focus more on customers from the US, Canada, UK, etc. Walmart targets customers particularly from these countries.

If you're promoting your affiliate marketing products of any company, it's meant to be focused on where customers can access them to buy. If you promote a product where it can't be reached or delivered, it's a wasted effort in your affiliate marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back