What's new

Do you trust HIP monitors?

No I do not fully trust does sites as their results or reviews are not 100% accurate. I have been a position before whereby I was made to believe the site is legit but in the end I discovered the site was a scam.

I don't invest in HYIP, therefore, I have never checked HYIP monitors. If you are investing in HYIP, I think checking out reviews on HYIP monitors can be a good idea. This will minimize the risk.

I must confess to you that reviews are very important but they cannot be trusted to the brim. As stated they can be falsified just to prove that they are a legit company. That is why I do you take reviews and ask people if they have truly withdrawn from the site

I can trust hyip monitors that invest their money into the programs. Most of their reports are from first and information from the users. Majority of them report daily earning on their website.

There was a time when I used tio invest in Hyip and used HYIP monitors almost daily. HYIP monitors are of no use when the site becomes a scam and runs away with your money. I still check HYIP sites just for information purpose and see if the HYIP site is still paying, but I no longer invest in HYIP programs.

I have actually fall from online scam before ,because of those hyip monitor platform , most of those hyip monitor are actually not providing the real accuracy of the site but the fake one

HYIP monitors mostly try to analyze whether the site is paying or not. Even though it updates the site and alerts the users about sites that have stopped paying, you should not invest n sites just because you see it leveled as paying on HYIP monitor

I have actually fall from online scam before ,because of those hyip monitor platform , most of those hyip monitor are actually not providing the real accuracy of the site but the fake one
Yeah, those hyip monitors could be ran by the hyip site owners themselves. So it is so easy that they misguide you. It is best not give your full trust to just any monitors.

Yeah, those hyip monitors could be ran by the hyip site owners themselves. So it is so easy that they misguide you. It is best not give your full trust to just any monitors.
Some are even paid ads ,paid to be displayed by the admin ,we just need to be more careful so we don't invest in the hyip platforms promoted by them

HYIP monitors mostly try to analyze whether the site is paying or not. Even though it updates the site and alerts the users about sites that have stopped paying, you should not invest n sites just because you see it leveled as paying on HYIP monitor
Yes , some of the hyip sites pay to the hyip monitors for showing their site as legit , though it can be another scam one and scam people in that way. So its always advisable to do your own research before investing any penny in the hyip site.

I am not sure about the HYIP monitors getting paid by HYIPs to whitelist their programs, but I believe this can actually happen. In my observation HYIP monitors only classify the site whether it is paying or not paying.

If the monitoring sites works just like trustpilot , I am very sure that it would be very nice to visit such site to confirm the legitimacy of the HYIP

I really don't trust high yield investment program in any way. All of them are scam because they won't even give you what they promised you at the end of the day so for me it's a waste of time.

That's right, you're right. plus most hyip sites rely on other people's investments. so you are paid from someone else's money for example. and when there are no more investors, the site will close. and you don't know if it will have investors, go at risk. you can invest $ 1000 and close the site the next day.

Do not trust online reviews. These reviews are rigged. If you want to invest do your own research. HYIP itself are scam programs, why should you trust the HYIP monitors.

The rate of online scam these days can make some group of platforms to conspire together to scam innocent people of their hard earned money. So one has to be very careful with these platforms by staking what one can afford to lose. That is my take.
That is also my take regarding trusting sites that are related to HYIP. They may be a dummy site to promote an HYIP site. If there are trolls that promote something in the internet there are also sites that work like a troll. To be frank, I seem to have lost trust in any website unless it is registered in the proper government agency.

There are lots of HYIP monitors sites like allmonitors.net , earnupdates.com , hyip.biz. These HYIP monitors help in determining whether the HYIP sites is scam or legit. The question is whether most of them are trustful or not. The owners of the HYIP sites advertise their sites in these monitors and try to get more investors into their platform. They can also add fake payment proofs or pay more to the HYIP monitors just to advertise them as legit HYIP sites. So , if anyone is investing in HYIP sites , do you consider checking the reviews of the site you are going to invest in these HYIP monitors or blindly invest just by looking at the investment plans?
If the HYIP monitors can predict which site is fake or not, it would be better looking out for them. But some of these monitors do not function. These sites are fraudulent, extorting money from unsuspecting people.

If the HYIP monitors can predict which site is fake or not, it would be better looking out for them. But some of these monitors do not function. These sites are fraudulent, extorting money from unsuspecting people.
Hyip monitors sometimes show the list of scam hyip sites , probably they are paid by the owners of those scam sites , so it's really hard to identity even a legit hyip monitor.

I trust how high yield investment program monitor that invest her money into the different programs. Theese are in best position to give daily report whenever they receive earning from these programs. Hyip bank and Uhyip are the two monitors I follow regularly.

There are lots of HYIP monitors sites like allmonitors.net , earnupdates.com , hyip.biz. These HYIP monitors help in determining whether the HYIP sites is scam or legit. The question is whether most of them are trustful or not. The owners of the HYIP sites advertise their sites in these monitors and try to get more investors into their platform. They can also add fake payment proofs or pay more to the HYIP monitors just to advertise them as legit HYIP sites. So , if anyone is investing in HYIP sites , do you consider checking the reviews of the site you are going to invest in these HYIP monitors or blindly invest just by looking at the investment plans?
I do not trust anything that has to do with high yielding investment programs.
Ever since i got to know that they are fraudulent sites, i have pulled out completely from any of such programs or sites.
I do not know a thing about their monitor sites.

I don't trust hyip monitor that did not invest in the program. Hyip monitor that invest in high-yield investment program will be able to give honest review about each of the programs. They usually give you a daily report of earnings from different websites on their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back