Do you trust Faucet Pay Micro Wallet?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard mixed opinions about the faucet pay micro wallet as some users are satisfied with it and some complain that it's not safe and that we should ignore and avoid it.

What is your take on this?

I'm going to tell you my experience and I'm going to leave you capture, I've been using it for more than 1 year all payments have been received without any inconveniences, they have never taken money or I have had problems with them, the only inconvenience is that sometimes they take a long time to make the transactions but they always do.
So I recommend it without hesitation here my holdings there and some transactions.

Sin título.png

Well done for explaining it in detail, I would like to use it but when I see everyone cursing it I don't like to take risks but now I will try it to see if it works good for me or not

Well done for explaining it in detail, I would like to use it but when I see everyone cursing it I don't like to take risks but now I will try it to see if it works good for me or not
Could you explain to me what other users say about the microwallet? I would appreciate it.

I won't name anyone but they always guide me to choose another wallet whenever I am planning to request payment from any website and take their advice because they are earning crypto from long and know more than I do, they always say Faucet pay is not safe and reliable

I won't name anyone but they always guide me to choose another wallet whenever I am planning to request payment from any website and take their advice because they are earning crypto from long and know more than I do, they always say Faucet pay is not safe and reliable
Look, as I told you all the transactions completed without problems one of today without a problem.

Sin título.png

I have been using it for a long time and I never have had any issues. Some people say if you do not use it for a long time, your account will be blocked, but recently I started using it after 6 months and was still able to log in and perform transactions.

I have been using it for a long time and I never have had any issues. Some people say if you do not use it for a long time, your account will be blocked, but recently I started using it after 6 months and was still able to log in and perform transactions.
I use it for more than 1 year and as I said without any problems, I really had not heard of anyone who spoke badly of it, but for now everything has gone well for me.

I use it for more than 1 year and as I said without any problems, I really had not heard of anyone who spoke badly of it, but for now everything has gone well for me.
However, we need to be very careful about not holding a large amount on these wallets, we need to use hardware wallet.

However, we need to be very careful about not holding a large amount on these wallets, we need to use hardware wallet.
Can I ask what is a hardware wallet and which hardware wallets are popular? I would like to try that

Can I ask what is a hardware wallet and which hardware wallets are popular? I would like to try that
Hardware wallets are devices where you can store cryptos. In order to use the crypto stored on a hardware wallet, you will have to connect the hardware to an internet-connected device. The most popular option is Ledger Nano.

There are some users complaining about Faucet Pay Micro Wallet, and that is their account balances getting vanished suddenly.

Hardware wallets are devices where you can store cryptos. In order to use the crypto stored on a hardware wallet, you will have to connect the hardware to an internet-connected device. The most popular option is Ledger Nano.
Wow, thanks, that's quite technical, I have installed a trust wallet today so will see and may try this one some day.

Trust Wallet is a decentralized wallet, which is comparatively safer compared to centralized wallets and exchanges.,

Trust Wallet is a decentralized wallet, which is comparatively safer compared to centralized wallets and exchanges.,
Thanks for saying this, I will get my next crypto payment in trust wallet and will see how good it is and may make it my first choice as I like the look of it

Trustwallet is a Binance wallet so in a way it is as if those cryptocurrencies were in Binance, I use hardware wallet, specifically a Ledger nano S

I have joined different faucets in the past 2 weeks and they are all low paying and not sure if they are legit or not so its a risk earning from these faucets

I have joined different faucets in the past 2 weeks and they are all low paying and not sure if they are legit or not so its a risk earning from these faucets
I know many faucets, if you tell me what they are I probably know them and I can advise you, what are they?

I know many faucets, if you tell me what they are I probably know them and I can advise you, what are they?
Ok lets start with faucetcrypto.com, Are you aware if it's legit? You can let me know about easy faucets that pay good so I will join

Ok lets start with faucetcrypto.com, Are you aware if it's legit? You can let me know about easy faucets that pay good so I will join
Yes, with that I started, it is totally legal, although the profits are low and have a few options to earn ,I would recommend autofaucet.dutchycorps if you want i give my you referral link so we help each other, you have many surveys and almost 100 panels to earn with offers also has an autofaucet and levels in which you progress and earn more and more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back