What's new

Do you trademark everything you do when it comes to business?

That's impossible, nobody in his right sense will use your business name as his own business name but people will surely use your business idea and you won't be able to do nothing about it.
You have a point , to avoid problem they might not particularly be interested to use my business name, they will rather use my business idea and of course I will do nothing about it. What is the best thing to do at this point ?

Trademark is a way to protect the copyrights of the company. Some companies even secure the logo of their firm and their logo cannot be copied. For example, no other company could create a logo like that of McDonald's.
Yes, but as lynaia has said up there, people might not want to use my business name but they will rather want to use my business idea . I think that is the most important thing we have to protect.

The pandemic has caused so much economic backwardness, inflation and alot of people lost their jobs, business and many others. because of that alot of people lack interest in running business.
That was what really happened during the pandemic,alot of persons lost their jobs and then issue of cash crunch then set in,and most of them did not have an alternative to what they were doing then,and that caused real hardship.

Yes, but as lynaia has said up there, people might not want to use my business name but they will rather want to use my business idea . I think that is the most important thing we have to protect.

There are many kinds of businesses in here that have adopted the idea which was used by any other business. Since ideas do not have a copyright protection, i think it is considered legal to use the method or business idea which was initially introduced by someone else.

Actually, after the pandemic breakout, meeting demands is now more challenging than ever.
Due to the significant increase in unemployment, many people are no longer eager or willing to work at offline occupations.

There are many kinds of businesses in here that have adopted the idea which was used by any other business. Since ideas do not have a copyright protection, i think it is considered legal to use the method or business idea which was initially introduced by someone else.
Depending on the rules of the business , since you dont infringe the rule of copyright , you can trademark everything you do with your business by letting people know more about your business.

Depending on the rules of the business , since you dont infringe the rule of copyright , you can trademark everything you do with your business by letting people know more about your business.

There are many companies that sign a consenting letter that could allow them to use the title of their business for some specific purpose. This is important in order to avoid legal issues.

If the idea is very key to the growth of my business and a unique one, I'll have no choice than to trademark it, if not, I can let slide. There's a lot of reinvention of ideas in the business world these days.

It was kind of all over the place in America. Smaller towns in several states didn't change anything. They didn't even use masks and did just fine. I think the cities and more populated areas had the hardest struggles.

That's impossible, nobody in his right sense will use your business name as his own business name but people will surely use your business idea and you won't be able to do nothing about it.
Using another persons trademark on your own product is out of it , but I have seen many fake product using the original product seal so that people will believe its been produced by the original company

I don't trademark, I do not even have trademarks. IN order to trademark your business or your products and services, you will have to create your own unique business, product, and services, and I have not created anything unique. I am selling services nd products that a lot of people are also selling.

The only place where I have trademarks in my business is on my advertisements. There are so many other businesses of poultry and fish farming, when you don't trademark your business advertisements, they can steal it and use it for their own adverts. I have trademarks on my package bags too.

In other to avoid a case whereby someone else uses your business idea or business name then it would be advisable you trademark and secure the business name for your company .

Nowadays, I always mark my videos and pictures to avoid anyone making use of it to market their products. This is how a lot of people that were stealing my contents stopped. As a growing business person, you should also have those values to protect too.

Using another persons trademark on your own product is out of it , but I have seen many fake product using the original product seal so that people will believe its been produced by the original company

Seriously, this is something that shouldn't be encouraged in any kind of business but unfortunately it keeps on happening every day. Where I hate to see it happen is on drugs, but sadly I have seen it too. There are so many fake drugs out there with fake trademarks.

Seriously, this is something that shouldn't be encouraged in any kind of business but unfortunately it keeps on happening every day. Where I hate to see it happen is on drugs, but sadly I have seen it too. There are so many fake drugs out there with fake trademarks.

Before even getting your business registered, it is always very important to understand laws related to trademarks and copyrights. This may seem quite complicated than it sounds, especially if you are running a business at an international level.

Nowadays, I always mark my videos and pictures to avoid anyone making use of it to market their products. This is how a lot of people that were stealing my contents stopped. As a growing business person, you should also have those values to protect too.

Exactly! When you're not protective of your business, everything is going to be open for the business vultures to pick you apart and they will just leave you for dead. You're not supposed to suffer everything to see your business become good and someone from no where will come and take parts of it because you didn't brand it to be your own.

Exactly! When you're not protective of your business, everything is going to be open for the business vultures to pick you apart and they will just leave you for dead. You're not supposed to suffer everything to see your business become good and someone from no where will come and take parts of it because you didn't brand it to be your own.

There are many companies that use different kinds of tactics in order to rightly preserve their rights. This also involves using watermarks in order to protect the rights. Watermarking is also one of the best ways to protect digital products.

There are many companies that use different kinds of tactics in order to rightly preserve their rights. This also involves using watermarks in order to protect the rights. Watermarking is also one of the best ways to protect digital products.

Whichever means that you're going to make use of that will very well trademark your business is all that matters. It's something that shouldn't be overlooked no matter how small the business presented itself. You need to maintain your business originality at all cost.

If it's something that needs to be trademarked, then I would trademark it. If it's a product or something you want to market, you need to trademark it so that no one else can. Because if you start something, don't trademark it, and then someone else comes out with a similar product, with a similar name or the same name, it could backfire on you.

So if you have something you want to put out there, that people might buy or use the service of, trademark it.

If it's something that needs to be trademarked, then I would trademark it. If it's a product or something you want to market, you need to trademark it so that no one else can. Because if you start something, don't trademark it, and then someone else comes out with a similar product, with a similar name or the same name, it could backfire on you.

So if you have something you want to put out there, that people might buy or use the service of, trademark it.

It is the best protection that you can give to any of your product or service because a lot of people out there are always looking for an opportunity to steal somebody's work and claim it to be their own because of the potential that product or service within the market. When you value exactly what you are into, you must always take an extra precaution to make sure that nobody takes it away from you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back