What's new

Do you trademark everything you do when it comes to business?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I feel as though COVID messed up a lot of markertspace.

It created a group of millions who were unwilling to work as well as a demand for work from home jobs. With inflation and wages not compensating for those increases, fewer people want to work.

People have been urging and motivated to work because the pandemic has caused a lot of unemployment out there , because of the inflation , people are unable to satisfy their need and the government are not also helping.

It created a group of millions who were unwilling to work as well as a demand for work from home jobs. With inflation and wages not compensating for those increases, fewer people want to work.

People have been urging and motivated to work because the pandemic has caused a lot of unemployment out there , because of the inflation , people are unable to satisfy their need and the government are not also helping.
The government seems to just be making things worse. I don't think anything will change until people start publically protesting against the current politicians and in large numbers.

In other to avoid a case whereby someone else uses your business idea or business name then it would be advisable you trademark and secure the business name for your company .

Actually the satisfaction of needs are now becoming more difficult than ever since the pandemic outbreak. it has caused so much unemployment and alot of people are no longer willing and ready to participate in offline jobs than before.

You are right , I have also noticed that people are running away from online job activities nowadays after the pandemic , because most people lost their job during the pandemic .
Actually the satisfaction of needs are now becoming more difficult than ever since the pandemic outbreak. it has caused so much unemployment and alot of people are no longer willing and ready to participate in offline jobs than before.

The pandemic has caused so much economic backwardness, inflation and alot of people lost their jobs, business and many others. because of that alot of people lack interest in running business.

Well the period of the pandemic really change a lot of things,and one of them is the discovery by most persons,who have decided to set uo something for themself,and that is the reason some person gets engaged.

Well the period of the pandemic really change a lot of things,and one of them is the discovery by most persons,who have decided to set uo something for themself,and that is the reason some person gets engaged.
I think it helped people to value their time more for sure but it also hurt most economies across the board. I don't know of a single country that has not faced hardship because of the virus outbreak.

I think it helped people to value their time more for sure but it also hurt most economies across the board. I don't know of a single country that has not faced hardship because of the virus outbreak.
That was a period that really got lots of persons into strategy mode,it has change the ways we do things generally and most busineses have change the ways they operate,some even venture into very essential services.

That was a period that really got lots of persons into strategy mode,it has change the ways we do things generally and most busineses have change the ways they operate,some even venture into very essential services.
It killed millions of small businesses across the world though. Many were considered non-essential and had no means to survive while others couldn't adapt or afford to adapt fast enough.

It killed millions of small businesses across the world though. Many were considered non-essential and had no means to survive while others couldn't adapt or afford to adapt fast enough.
ThThat period was a very challanging one,because it got to a point that it was the most essential business like health products and agricultural products that was selling,though we were doing our courier services,we were not that affected.

ThThat period was a very challanging one,because it got to a point that it was the most essential business like health products and agricultural products that was selling,though we were doing our courier services,we were not that affected.
What bothered me most is that they were closing smaller shops and businesses but keeping things open that encouraged people to be unhealthy, like fast food places and liquor stores.

What bothered me most is that they were closing smaller shops and businesses but keeping things open that encouraged people to be unhealthy, like fast food places and liquor stores.
Well in my own locality,almost everything was shut down,unless you are given a permit to operate,you will be blacklisted,it was really challanging,even the market was an issue,lots of things happened that period.

Well in my own locality,almost everything was shut down,unless you are given a permit to operate,you will be blacklisted,it was really challanging,even the market was an issue,lots of things happened that period.
Each country handled things a bit differently so I can see that being the case. It was kind of all over the place in America. Smaller towns in several states didn't change anything. They didn't even use masks and did just fine. I think the cities and more populated areas had the hardest struggles.

Each country handled things a bit differently so I can see that being the case. It was kind of all over the place in America. Smaller towns in several states didn't change anything. They didn't even use masks and did just fine. I think the cities and more populated areas had the hardest struggles.
Ours in Nigeria especially in my city,there was a period it got to that the governor enforces a total lockdown and everyone was indoors,the whole thing was devastating and couple with fact that there was no palliatives.

You are actually going to be losing a lot of money if you are willing to be going into that kind of mindset and that is something that you will not want early on in your business.

The government seems to just be making things worse. I don't think anything will change until people start publically protesting against the current politicians and in large numbers.
Things are getting worse on a daily basis here in my country , for example a bag of rice is around fourty thousand naira , while a friend that just got back from Abidjan a neighbouring country said the same bag of rice is just twelve thousand Naira , twenty eight thousand naira different which can be use to buy three more bags .

In other to avoid a case whereby someone else uses your business idea or business name then it would be advisable you trademark and secure the business name for your company .
That's impossible, nobody in his right sense will use your business name as his own business name but people will surely use your business idea and you won't be able to do nothing about it.

Trademark is a way to protect the copyrights of the company. Some companies even secure the logo of their firm and their logo cannot be copied. For example, no other company could create a logo like that of McDonald's.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back