What's new

Do you think YouTube will get better at paying content creators?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Will YouTube get better at paying content creators? I think they will with the way ads are now. You can swear in videos now as long as it's not excessive. This means more ads on videos and less videos being demonetized.

Do you hope this results in content creators being paid more?

YouTube's revenue model is primarily based on advertising, which means that content creators receive a share of the revenue generated from ads that are displayed on their videos. The amount of money that a content creator can earn from ad revenue is affected by several factors, including the number of views on their videos, the type of ads shown, and the advertiser demand.

Over the years, YouTube has made several changes to its platform and revenue-sharing policies to better support content creators. For example, in 2018, YouTube introduced the "YouTube Partner Program" (YPP), which allows content creators to monetize their videos by running ads on them. Additionally, YouTube has also introduced other monetization options such as Super Chat and Channel Memberships, which allow content creators to earn money directly from their fans.

While there is no guarantee that YouTube's revenue-sharing policies will continue to evolve in favor of content creators, the company has shown a commitment to supporting its creators and improving its monetization options. However, it's important to note that the revenue that content creators can earn from YouTube is ultimately dependent on several factors, and it's unlikely that every content creator will earn a significant amount of money solely from YouTube.

So, yes, I think.

Definitely for sure, I know for a fact that the watch hours are drastically increasing and that gives scope for lots of ad revenues.

With so many other social media streaming platforms like TikTok and others, it's very obvious that YouTube will definitely work on paying their content creators more. It's just like what we have seen in the gaming industry with using Twitch for streaming. YouTube needs to do better to keep its streamers.

Currently, YouTube gives you 45 percent of the revenue your content generates. However, it is Kick is giving 95 percent to the creators. I do not know how much Tiktok gives to content creators but in the last two years Tiktok is rapidly expanding. Therefore, for sustainability I believe youtube will start paying better in the near future.

From my own view, I think they will increase cause of competition, as one of the strategies with possibility of it competitors to outrank them is by making increase in paying rates. They will also want to adapt to this to keep up to the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back