What's new

Do you think time travel will be possible in the future?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Looking at the speed at which technology is growing with now having A.I as well, I think it is very possible that one day time travel will be a thing!
Earlier the world only had human minds but now there's artificial minds as well that can think better and more deeply than the humans! I think nothing is impossible now.

if an alien is looking at our earth billions of light years away, he will see dinosaurs. That's because of the time taken by light to travel. Based on this theory, time travel will be possible but that is not going to happen in our lifetime.

I don't, because if it were possible already, don't you think we'd be seeing time travelers coming over now? Or events happening because of time travelers? I figure if there was the possibility, someone would have already made the travels back to this time and made it apparent, but that has yet to happen. Or a time before it.

I also hope it's not possible because I don't want people going back in time trying to alter history. It'll only destroy peoples lives.

if an alien is looking at our earth billions of light years away, he will see dinosaurs. That's because of the time taken by light to travel. Based on this theory, time travel will be possible but that is not going to happen in our lifetime.
This is possible theoretically. If we sent a robot with a camera in a rocket that could travel faster than the speed of light then we could capture pictures of dinosaur but we would only be able to see not travel to the past.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back