Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
There is always another war that is acurring in another country; people keep dying and suffer for nothing just because of "reasons" and "politics" and such and personally I am really mad about it I don't understand how it's ok for people to die for material stuff that doesn't really matter.
I really hope that such wars will end and that humanity will come to peace eventually but unfortunately such day is very far because humanity is not a simple thing..
Do you think such wars will ever end? Do you believe in humanity? Do you think humanity will eventually become good? Let me know what you think.

Well, we have been provoking wars all our existence for interests other than those of the people, and in the end those who suffer are always the same, I think that wars leave a lot of economic benefit to certain elites and that you only have to investigate a little to find out, I don't know if humanity will ever wake up from this madness, But I trust that it will be and the whole truth will be known at last.

Unfortunately for as long as there are human beings, there will always be wars going on. You've got sides forcing others to follow the beliefs they think are the best, and that's what causes most wars it seems like. It's all about control and innocent people end up dying in the process, it's sad really.

Personally, I don't see war coming to an end in our world today because when you look at how government have been invested in upgrading their military and ammunitions, it will tell you that they are always preparing for another war in the future.

The kind of war we are going to witness next is not going to be the type of atomic bomb and nuclear bomb, it is a technology based war which artificial intelligence is going to play a very big role in.

War will never end, there will always be some sort of conflict between countries. The human nature is to be violent it seems and we've yet to stop wars. I doubt we ever will because there is always something new going on that could push someone countries to war.

I too wish wars ended and we all loved peacefully, but that's never going to happen. Too many people out there with different beliefs, rules and so on.

I don't think war may ever end in this world, there are many reasons why it may be so, in one way or the other there will be conflicts. It now depends on what is the cause.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back