What's new

Do you think the public will ever find Satoshi Nakamoto?

Lord Satoshi Nakamoto is gone forever, leaving Bitcoin on its own, and he is believed to have 1m+ bitcoin.
Rami Malek Crypto GIF by Divi Project

I do not think it will ever be found, there is a lot of conspiracy about who it can be, I think it will remain as a legend although surely many with some relevance know perfectly who it is.

I think too, but who will believe?
Mark Write is the only self claimed Satoshi, and new one too won't get heed.

I don't think the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto will be ever revealed. This will remain one of the world's greatest mysteries.
Do you believe the assertion of people that Elon Musk is the Satoshi Nakamoto that we are looking for?

Do you believe the assertion of people that Elon Musk is the Satoshi Nakamoto that we are looking for?
That does not make much sense really, no relevant data has been given about that speculation, most likely in my opinion is that it is Nick Zsabo who is behind all the great developments of Bitcoin in recent times, and was the one who created the Bitgold project that did not work in the 90s using blockchain technology, everything fits

Well, I think that they may or they may never find the person who created bitcoin. It all depends. Maybe the person will unveil himself before the world.

The true identity of satoshi nakamoto is not revealed yet but some people still believe that satoshi nakamoto is a setup or a group of people that have come together to establish Bitcoin.
A lot of people cannot even tell exactly what he looks like but they just know that he is someone relevant.

I don't think such a person exists in real life. It was just a plot to try and explain how this crypto came about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back